forum

Can't even burst fast enough for 4 star maps lol.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JukeBB
I can't burst or stream fast enough because my hand keeps locking up I don't know if this is becuase of my excessive playtime on video games maybe led to carpal tunnel lmao or if I'm just shit. Any tips?
Juuuuuuuuul
it's normal you have only 14 hours playtime. Don't rush to 4*, take your time to play 2* and 3* correctly, S or A with good accuracy.
And don't rush on high bpm, train your bursts on low bpm, then increase slowly the bpm.
Topic Starter
JukeBB

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

it's normal you have only 14 hours playtime. Don't rush to 4*, take your time to play 2* and 3* correctly, S or A with good accuracy.
And don't rush on high bpm, train your bursts on low bpm, then increase slowly the bpm.

Well I recently switched to tablet and 4 stars like I said are fine as far as speed and aim go. The bpm I'm doing is also fine it's just the fact that my hand locks up when I try to burst and then when I fuck up my bursts I panick. Which leads to me failing..... So I wouldn't say it's the star or bpm it's the fact that my hand goes sicko mode. Will my hand locking up fade away with playtime?
Juuuuuuuuul

JukeBB wrote:

Will my hand locking up fade away with playtime?
yes
Topic Starter
JukeBB

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

JukeBB wrote:

Will my hand locking up fade away with playtime?

yes

guess I'll just play more lol thanks for your help