forum

Streaming Properly with Fingers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Remilo
So ive been playing osu for a good while now, almost 400hrs in the game. Ive mostly been playing for fun in abunch of multiplayer lobbies. My problem is i know i can FC alot of 4 star maps consistently if it wasn't for triples and streams/bursts. I mostly have low accuracy FC's cause of this. My highest PP play is about 200 and the ending has a ton of triples and to be honest i just mashed for FC. IMO i don't think i should even be a 5 digit player considering i really can't do triples anymore. I use Index and middle finger, but the problem is i can't even alternate properly. Ex: xzxzxzzzzxzxzxzzxzzx. My Middle finger is going way faster than my index finger. This is also a problem for triples considering i can hit perfect triples with sliders but i can't even hit a triple without a slider. I've practicing for a good 2 weeks on only doing streaming maps and downloaded all the bpm practice maps and also triple practice. The problem is with those maps is that i don't even know what bpm i can and cannot do. Its honestly frustrating since ive had this problem for a while and i feel like i should of already overcome streaming and triples, at least for low bpm. My main issue is just how do i get good finger control so both my index and middle finger will stay at the same speed, not just my middle finger tapping more than my index.
Juuuuuuuuul