forum

[Archived] Osu Stable(Fallback)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
scyzovsky_DELETED
Hey guys.Is there any way to get back to this version? I had formated my computer,and install osu again yet,and now I can not see the option to choose opengl direct and version (Stable Fallback).Is only Stable,beta or experiment :(
Death
The ability to choose fallback has been removed as of December 25th.
https://osu.ppy.sh/home/changelog
Topic Starter
scyzovsky_DELETED

Death wrote:

The ability to choose fallback has been removed as of December 25th.

https://osu.ppy.sh/home/changelog
But users already 'connected' on fallback still playing or can use it? Seriously there is no way to switch it too? :/
Dntm8kmeeatu
Fallback should only be used if your PC 100% cannot launch latest.

If you are having performance issues on Latest, try enabling Compatibility Mode, it's the closest to the old DirectX option.

osu! will automatically switch to fallback if your PC requires it.
karaimon

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

If you are having performance issues on Latest, try enabling Compatibility Mode, it's the closest to the old DirectX option.

I updated osu just today after not having been able to do so for a year or so, and I can't run it despite whatever compatibility option I choose. Am I doing it wrong or is there another way to get fallback osu back?
Pedry

karaimon wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I updated osu just today after not having been able to do so for a year or so, and I can't run it despite whatever compatibility option I choose. Am I doing it wrong or is there another way to get fallback osu back?

Can you describe the problem more further? What happens, is it just boot n crash without even seeing the screen, is there any error codes?
Nigrod
I respect you trying to help out but please don't bump 1 year old or 16 day threads that are under Resolved Issues.