forum

[Archived] Good PC, still bad Performance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
danny on osu
Hey guys, i know there is the "Stutter" Performance Thread already open, but i tried everything, and nothing is working for me, i get stutter, only Gameplay, Audio is fine all the time. The stutter is sometimes small, sometimes extreme. I checked my Task Manager while playing and didnt see anything that is using much of my CPU.

CPU is between 15-30% all the Type, nothing spikes, but some small stutters are still there

Pc Specs:
500GB SSD with 219 left, osu is installed there
Intel Core i7 965 @ 3.20GHz Extreme Edition
Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti with Overclock Mode on
Wacom Intus Tablet

osu! version: Stable 20190226.2 (latest)
dogg
Have you tried turning on the compatibility mode on?
there are more options to help you fix it.

if it doesn't fix it, i'm sorry but i can't personally help you.

have a great day.

-dogg
Ice Poseidon Cx

danny on osu wrote:

Hey guys, i know there is the "Stutter" Performance Thread already open, but i tried everything, and nothing is working for me, i get stutter, only Gameplay, Audio is fine all the time. The stutter is sometimes small, sometimes extreme. I checked my Task Manager while playing and didnt see anything that is using much of my CPU.

CPU is between 15-30% all the Type, nothing spikes, but some small stutters are still there

Pc Specs:
500GB SSD with 219 left, osu is installed there
Intel Core i7 965 @ 3.20GHz Extreme Edition
Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti with Overclock Mode on
Wacom Intus Tablet

osu! version: Stable 20190226.2 (latest)
We might have the same issue, to fix it enable and disable compatibility mode but be aware that i do not know how to reset it and your ms will probably go up a tiny bit
Nigrod
Go into "Graphics Settings" then switch "Universal app" to "Classic app". Next browse for "osu!.exe". Once you do this press "Options" and then set graphics preference to "High performance". You can also do things like making your osu! to run at higher priority in your task manager. That's the only things I can think of right now.
KEQ
this worked for me maybe try lowering ur frame limit