forum

[resolved] Song difficulty calculations

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
Problem Details:

Hi, I've been playing osu for about 2 years or so with all of my beatmaps.One day I came home from work, I realized that one of my family members have deleted most of the skin,images or my beatmap videos(yep I'm pretty mad about it and keep it to myself..We all should share our files in the same PC!!*USSR Anthem Starts blaring*) So,I deleted all of my beatmaps and redownload it back(luckily you guys give me the Anime Pack in a .rar file whem i'm downloading it so I can extract it easily TQ.),cut all of them to the song section in osu original files and BAM! All of the beatmaps were extracted quickly.I noticed that osu! have given me a notif that diff calculations are running so I let it do it's math for 5 mins or so.As I going to play Mania! in 4K mod,The diff stars didn't show the difficulty of the levels,just plain zero...'Cept for the already 4K maps trying to give it some internet and still doesn't work,can you help me..TQ

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=d167266eb0&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-2995903435288082971&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_jtciuj340

osu! version: 20190226.2
Death
Depending on how many maps you downloaded and how good your computer is, it's probably going to take longer than 5 minutes for them to all be calculated.

Leave your game open on the song selection screen and let them calculate for a while (longer than 5 minutes).
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
My Beatmap is like 80- 90 so I could wait I guess.Thanks for advice
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
So about that,after a while it's not working..I've re-extracted the beatmaps from the .rar to the song file and opened it.It show the diff is calculating and in less than a minute it's completed try to change the mod to the usual 4K Mania! and it still show the same result.I left Osu! to kept running as I typing this so what do I do now?
Death
Deleting and re-importing the maps is probably going to cause then to need to recalculate again...

Why don't you choose the 4k mania mod and just let it sit then.

Also it needs to be on the song selection screen, I don't believe the main menu will work, in case that wasn't clear.
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
ok I'm a month late but your solution is working so I thank you very much