forum

[Archived] Osu grading not updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlazGaming
I've done this one map multiple times and gotten better Grade than C, yet it will not update at all, in one of my runs I did not miss a single note and it still did not update
Death
Your best score on a map determines which grade will be displayed. If you get an S or an A on a map, but the score is less than your C play, the C will still be displayed.

Since you didn't link a map though, you just said "this one map", I have no idea if that is the case.
Topic Starter
BlazGaming

Death wrote:

Your best score on a map determines which grade will be displayed. If you get an S or an A on a map, but the score is less than your C play, the C will still be displayed.

Since you didn't link a map though, you just said "this one map", I have no idea if that is the case.

wdym by 'score'
GlaZe

BlazGaming wrote:

Death wrote:

wdym by 'score'

You get score for hitting objects, bigger combo results in each object giving more score. You can see your score under your name on the scoreboard. https://i.imgur.com/imEwpnA.png
Death
"Score" as in the value of your play. The large number that each play is worth.