forum

[Archived] I not download the game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aku6lun
Problem details:intento descargar osu! pero dice osu! update, tu cliente esta actualizado y luego sale error de conexion, he intentado diferentes descargas y no pasa nada que puedo hacer para poder instalarlo, eso si no lo tengo instalado y me dice que ya tengo la version.

I try to download osu! but it says osu! update, your client is updated and then connection error, I have tried different downloads and nothing I can do to install it, if I do not have it installed and it tells me that I already have the version.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2
Nigrod
Make sure you are connected to the internet. You need to be connected to download osu!
Topic Starter
aku6lun

Nigrod wrote:

Make sure you are connected to the internet. You need to be connected to download osu!

I'm connected to the internet, that's why I say I can not install the game because it tells me that I already have the game installed
Nigrod
Did you look through your drives for an osu! folder? Look in “Program Files (x86)” the folder should be called osu! If so go in there and click on osu!.exe
Death
Please post the contents of the "update.log" in your osu!\Logs folder.

Also, the default installation path is C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!, not Program Files.