forum

Westonini Files Leaked

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
Following the OTPD's investigation into the elections and findings of Edward Snowden, the following files have been datamined from a certain scientific research society revealing some disturbing footage of our resident cowboy, Westonini. His identity long obscured beneath a stylish Stetson, these leaked documents seems to show his face at long last, raising some important questions if our fellow denizen really is all he seems to be...
Achromalia
This... this cannot be.
Tad Fibonacci
How can this be... Westonini and abraker had a secret child together?
Achromalia

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

How can this be... Westonini and abraker had a secret child together?
HHSHDJHMHGDHGAGAGAHAHAHSSJGJFSHAHAG

SHIT

THAT WAS GREAT
Aiseca
Westonini
My life is over.
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

My life is over.

N-no! Don't submit to their claims!
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

Westonini wrote:

My life is over.

So you don't deny that this footage is true?
Achromalia

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

My life is over.

*distressed skeletal screeching*
keremaru

Achromalia wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

My life is over.

*distressed skeletal screeching*

I knew I smelt something different than what I expected every time I took Westo's hat...
ColdTooth
woah! his hat changed
Westonini

TeeArctic1 wrote:

I'm afraid I can't answer that question at this point in time.
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

Westonini wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

I'm afraid I can't answer that question at this point in time.

Most suspicious indeed
levesterz
Owh my goat
abraker
I'll just say that what you saw is not actually what you thought you saw and what you actually saw is not what you were meant to see. Ofc I had failures in the past, but this one is just way too embarrassing to let out let alone be known. Yet it's out and known, and just know that I have checks in my facilities to prevent cross DNA contamination.This is exactly what you get when you have a tea sucking jerk run my labs for a day. I still don't know how those checks were circumvented and there are many other atrocities I sure hope never see the light of day thanks to that crook.
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

I'll just say that what you saw is not actually what you thought you saw and what you actually saw is not what you were meant to see. Ofc I had failures in the past, but this one is just way too embarrassing to let out let alone be known. Yet it's out and known, and just know that I have checks in my facilities to prevent cross DNA contamination.This is exactly what you get when you have a tea sucking jerk run my labs for a day. I still don't know how those checks were circumvented and there are many other atrocities I sure hope never see the light of day thanks to that crook.
How... How can you say that, abraker? He's your son!
abraker
A mere clone is what was seen, one for which I took no part in doing
Westonini
Wait, you never said if you were able to find and contain it. Don't you remember when I lost my hat? Two people claimed that they had stolen my hat. But uh.. you know I've only got one. Could that mean...
abraker
Did one of them drink tea?
Westonini
I wouldn't know. That'd be a weird question to ask a thief after getting my hat back from them.
show more