forum

specious [hd & sd] STD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
miIk
i wanted to make like a 'cute but evil' looking skin
i used a program to convert all the hd files to sd so if you download this and notice somethings missing lmk!!

anyway..

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a67x6cm2q0glgv9/-_%23_specious.osk/file

song select

mods

ranking panel

playfield

pause screen

Vaccine
I LOVE IT
Rynnavinx
Yo this is pretty nice

though could you skin the target practice mod for us that use cutting edge

also, two digit combo numbers are super broken because of the hitcircle overlap in skin.ini
Topic Starter
miIk

Radiant Rayv wrote:

Yo this is pretty nice

though could you skin the target practice mod for us that use cutting edge

also, two digit combo numbers are super broken because of the hitcircle overlap in skin.ini

YEAH i need to make a target practice mod thanks for reminding me holy shit. also the overlap is the way it is bc i added a brown gradient on the default numbers.

i realized after i couldve just put in on the overlay lol... ill change it when i have time
Rynnavinx
also why is auto mod shortened to "ad"?

where did the d come from?
Dynamic
I saw your skin in a skinhouse video! Really nice skin overall, but I really hope you'll update it to fix some of the issues brought up in the video. I'd also like to point out that the pause and failscreen buttons aren't completely centered.

Other than that it's a really nice skin and I especially like the song select and ranking panel :)
Topic Starter
miIk
tbh i probably wont update it anymore just bc this was pretty speed skinned (obviously lol) and i dont have the ranking panel psd anymore
LSD Emily
Just here to say that I found a way to fix the number problem, just that I'm not skilled enough that I saved the purple circle so the hitcircles look a little worse in my opinion, also made the reverse arrow a bit more visible, I can send it to you via Discord if you'd like to continue this skin. It's an amazing skin and I love to use it.

Examples(I take no credit in these changes, I'm only trying to help here thanks <3):