forum

Clinae [STD][Spanish]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Inoue

Hope you like it.
Scorebar is based in Re:Tryment By Hatsune Kano.

Click

Changelog
*(03/02/2019) Horrible Combobreak sound eliminated.
Fatal3ty
Better you make a 2nd Version to English for some people. Not all people can be unterstand spanish :)

Your Skin look nice.
Topic Starter
Inoue

Fatal3ty wrote:

Better you make a 2nd Version to English for some people. Not all people can be unterstand spanish :)

Your Skin look nice.

Thanks, maybe in the future, i'm a little bit busy these days.
Matt2e2
Overall, nice concept, but this skin leaves a lot to be desired.
  1. there's a slight gap between selection-mode and selection-mods
  2. i don't understand why you decided to use different icons at the bottom of selection-mods and selection-mods and not for selection-random or selection-options. you could've also just used a similar/the same icon.
  3. same goes for the -over images; why is selection-mode-over the only different one?
  4. the song select overall feels a bit empty. maybe that's just because i'm used to seeing the top bar being skinned as well + an osu! cookie cover
  5. why are selection-mod-autoplay and selection-mod-cinema the only ones with 4 letter abbreviations?
  6. you might want to properly skin selection-tab as well. since you can't see the text for the selected sorting tab
  7. the menu-background is from a different skin and should be changed immediately
  8. the ranking panel feels a bit bland
Topic Starter
Inoue

Matt2e2 wrote:

Overall, nice concept, but this skin leaves a lot to be desired.
  1. there's a slight gap between selection-mode and selection-mods
  2. i don't understand why you decided to use different icons at the bottom of selection-mods and selection-mods and not for selection-random or selection-options. you could've also just used a similar/the same icon.
  3. same goes for the -over images; why is selection-mode-over the only different one?
  4. the song select overall feels a bit empty. maybe that's just because i'm used to seeing the top bar being skinned as well + an osu! cookie cover
  5. why are selection-mod-autoplay and selection-mod-cinema the only ones with 4 letter abbreviations?
  6. you might want to properly skin selection-tab as well. since you can't see the text for the selected sorting tab
  7. the menu-background is from a different skin and should be changed immediately
  8. the ranking panel feels a bit bland

Oh, i forgot about the menu-background, it's something personal that i just let there, sorry. (Fixed c:)
About selection-mode-over, the icons for the modes are white, that's the problem.
MaryLinJackson
está bien bonito jjujui.
Rimicky
lul se ve buena la skin
Haru Zombie
´Buena Skin
PaulinaMA
Buena skin!
Kirei-
Un skin en español que interesante, y bastante bueno