forum

Looking for specific skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuxicoN
Hello and thank you for clicking on my very first post!

I am here to ask for assistance, I do not have any particular skin in mind but I am looking for a specifically pink and purple or blue taiko skin (the actual like clicky-clicky circle thingies). I do not do very well with red and blue and was wondering if there were any skins with either pink variations or maybe a simple white and black?

I currently have n1doking which is pretty good, it does not have any outlines and is a god sent honestly. I just want something very similar if anyone knows, thank you so much, everyone, who took the time to read this and to reply to this.
Matt2e2
There's no real way to change the taiko hitcircle colors. White and black is pretty much impossible and you have to do some janky tricks to get any other color, and it's not even guaranteed you'll get the palette you want.
Topic Starter
LuxicoN

Matt2e2 wrote:

There's no real way to change the taiko hitcircle colors. White and black is pretty much impossible and you have to do some janky tricks to get any other color, and it's not even guaranteed you'll get the palette you want.

Thank you for replying to me, man that really sucks! I can only imagine being color blind or something like that.