forum

TBT Project [Training Manual For Taiko Beginner v2] - UPDATE 09.02.22

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Many people PM'd me. I will upload it soon! Had no access to my osu! folder for quite some time, da don.
ZioBill
Thank you so much! You must be really busy person. Have a good day! ♥
DerpQueen
;v; i'm really having issues learning 4-note patterns like the one in the 8step advance pattern training and some of the extra ones, anybody got tips??? I need help lol
HatsuseIzuna

OnosakiHito wrote:

Many people PM'd me. I will upload it soon! Had no access to my osu! folder for quite some time, da don.
I'm waiting for this ^^
chrisny

SkythekidSB wrote:

OnosakiHito wrote:

I'm waiting for this ^^
2 weeks later still dead. :cry:
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Just reuploaded it: https://puu.sh/zrRWp/1020912d06.osz
You can find it on the OP.
Saoji
Thank you very much!
naliem
Thank you for this. I just changed from ddkk to dkdk and this is helping me a lot :D
chrisny
:!: i play dkkd this practice mapsets are the best :!:
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Very glad to know that. Hopefully I can update the beatmap list soon as well.
Goost
Amazing maps, love it, thanks!

Has the star rating changed in these years or does the star mean something else?
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Those star raitings reflect the raiting in Taiko no Tatsujin and have nothing to do with the SR in osu!taiko.
Let's say, on first look, those raitings make only sense if you have more maps to compare their difficulty with each other.
NozomiTJ
Thanks for the tutorial.
I can't pass the last song
DJ TOTTO VS TOTTO - Vajra [Inner Oni ★10]
That stream is just too difficult for me.....
Zirael
thx for the guide! i'm still stuck at dddkkkdddkkkddd tho but still training~
trashmeyn019
will try to Taiko again after reading this...
thanks 😄
ReiMizuki
Thank you for making this guide, This is very helpful :D
I hope I can improve my skill :)
oslash
Anyone have any tips or a full guide on how to stream. I'm trying to start playing Inner Oni's and I can do basic streams such as ddkkddkk... or ddddkkkkddddkk... but anything that gets complicated i get stuck on and start spamming (ddkdkdddkddkdkkkkdkkddkdk)
Shringar
Thanks for the guide <3
charliie
thanks! this is good
BWithey
this is really good I appreciate it! I decided to go back to basics and relearn how to play not just from playing but actively train a bit but it would be good to find a stream practice forum.

Thanks again btw!!!
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
I'm glad to know that still many people use this Project! While I'm very slow, I'm still planing to add new maps by also checking out what people said in their posts.

*stream practice needed - noted
HatsuseIzuna

OnosakiHito wrote:

I'm glad to know that still many people use this Project! While I'm very slow, I'm still planing to add new maps by also checking out what people said in their posts.

This forum is useful to be honest, I had a big leap in one year span. I'm getting used to taiko because of this.
Kanoponzu
This guide is amazing!!! Very helpful, thank you very much!!!! :D :D :D
Mikurio

HatsuseIzuna wrote:

OnosakiHito wrote:

This forum is useful to be honest, I had a big leap in one year span. I'm getting used to taiko because of this.

i still recommend this project for someone who want practice taiko
GoreObsessed
Still holding up along the years, good shite.
KnightHeart
thank you~
Acrylic Chirp
Thank you for making this!
Capu
Thanks
Phanalax
The link for "Taiko Beginner Pack #1" seems to be down :(
HatsuseIzuna

Phanalax wrote:

The link for "Taiko Beginner Pack #1" seems to be down :(

I believe it is also pretty outdated. We have a better one, the new and improved one. So why stepping back using old methods of learning while there's more effective one?
Phanalax
This one? Can't believe I didn't find it until now.
beatmaps/packs/1182
KatsuDonpling
Any time I want to force somebody to start taiko and they give in I tell them to use this.
Helped me a lot as well after I switched to kddk and needed to get startet from ground up again.
It's so good to have this.
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Glad it helped you!
RainbowSugar_old_1
The pattern practice seems like it'll be very useful!

I was wondering, would you be able to suggest featured artist beatmaps to aim to full combo before moving to the next step of lessons?
UnraiMatsu
This one doesn't work

Kayano Ai - secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono (TV Size) ★4
http://puu.sh/663xz (by OnosakiHito)
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Apparently some links do not work anymore, so I will update them these days. I will also see to do a little update in the future!
Sugar_owo

OnosakiHito wrote:

Apparently some links do not work anymore, so I will update them these days. I will also see to do a little update in the future!
Thank you!
Feat
thanks!!
sanx wich
I can't download the basic training maps
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
A new update is available! 15.04.2021 - New changes:
- Reuploaded Advance Step 2-9
- Added POONwing's cranky - Rei Mai ToukyouRikaDaigaku YOSAKOI So Ran ★10
- Added Teezel's The last Page ★8
- Added AxelHino's Yuukyuu Shinwaroku -Haruka naru Sanmyaku ni Nagareru Taiga no Hotori nite- ★7
- Exchanged Itou Kanako - Tsuisou no Despair puush link with the ranked version.
- Updated The IDOLM@STER - shiny smile!'s Audio Sample Setting to Normal
- Updated X JAPAN - Kurenai's Audio Sample Setting to Normal

The Star rating is a subject to be updated in the future.
Happy dondering, da-don!
show more