forum

eclipse[std hd 16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aatami

standard only skin based on eclipse by aenami. interface is very basic and in lower case because thats just how i type. gameplay is inspired by anisemble's noel 2 skin because i like the way that is plays. this skin isnt perfect but it is mine.

osk downloads here

mega

mediafire

Matt2e2
Awfully bland. Apart from the nice background, nothing really catches your eye or is special in any way...
RockRoller

Matt2e2 wrote:

Awfully bland. Apart from the nice background, nothing really catches your eye or is special in any way...
I totally agree. Atleast it looks like ther are no editing mistakes. I guess this is an ok generic skin
Topic Starter
aatami

Matt2e2 wrote:

oh yeah, definitely. skin started off as just something for me to make personally to match my wallpaper. im not particularly original or skilled with designing icons and shit so everything is as basic as it gets. this skin is purely me just picking the simplest theme i could think of and sticking with it.
Niavde
what was the font of those panels?
Shadowclaimer
I personally love this skin, I've been trying to find a non-anime skin for awhile and this is basic in all the right ways. Thank you.
Marfozo
Eclipse skin? There have to be "furioso melodia" !!! XD
Mazli
It's not working for me -.-
caree
Put your glasses on nothing will be wrong
Ryfried
Perfectly balanced as all things should be.
jeff2p

RockRoller wrote:

Matt2e2 wrote:

I totally agree. Atleast it looks like ther are no editing mistakes. I guess this is an ok generic skin

No mistakes??!! Skins that don't align the circle in the bottom right with the osu! cookie don't deserve to exist!! at least shouldn't try to hide the osu! cookie if its not possible.
Death

jeff2p wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

Matt2e2 wrote:

No mistakes??!! Skins that don't align the circle in the bottom right with the osu! cookie don't deserve to exist!! at least shouldn't try to hide the osu! cookie if its not possible.
Sounds like you aren't using an aspect ratio that this skin was specifically made for (as mentioned in the thread title...), because it aligns perfectly fine.

Also, that's quite extreme, don't you think?
Barbaraaaaa
oh... nice
asrielgamerpro
I LOVE YOU SKIN :D
mlaf0rmat
a
-FR
love your skin
Liz to Aoi Tori
I don't know what other people think but personally this looks great
[Alcorex]
using since mid 2019, never really used a diffrent skin since then (2021 november now). really the best skin i found
eggdoggerowo
I honestly love this skin, it's basic, simplistic, good for beginners or anyone in the matter if you want a simple skin. 9/10 <3