Please read about 6 posts up.
flyingcactus83
Love it!
-AutoLose-
Why after downloads skin default?
Matt2e2

-AutoLose- wrote:

This skin was meant to be used with high game resolutions.
-AutoLose-

Matt2e2 wrote:

-AutoLose- wrote:

thanks for the info
RockRoller

Matt2e2 wrote:

t/762684
just run this programm once and then reload (reselect) the skin.
SilverLeet
Nice Skins
i love your dad
i just simply love the circles, the cursor and the hitsounds, thats all i need, nothing else

in other words, perfectly awsome
Zinreu
this skin looks really solid and the gameplay is really smooth with it, great job
2K_anime
You can name the composition from the applouse?
soulars
great skin 10/10 ♥
magister681
it such a fucking lit i love it
SENPAI1424
ive tried to download the skin but is not working. Im just getting the default skin. maybe a update would work
Death

SENPAI1424 wrote:

ive tried to download the skin but is not working. Im just getting the default skin. maybe a update would work
There are probably 4 or 5 different posts in this thread explaining why this happens. Please scroll up a bit.
Funybunny
Awesome!
-Seth-
Amazing skin. My friend showed me this skin and sent me a link, now it's my main skin for a while. Great work! :D
-Layne
Great and clean skin. I use this skin a lot when I do jump maps and it has improved my accuracy! Great work!
[ Dream ]
Why i download the skin but it is the osu default skin?My friend download also like this(Ukime 1,2,3 also like this)
Matt2e2

GodArtz wrote:

Why i download the skin but it is the osu default skin?My friend download also like this(Ukime 1,2,3 also like this)

Notice the "HD" in the title? That signifies that the skin is supposed to work only with resolutions with a height bigger than 800px. You can make it work for SD resolutions by using this program on the skin folder.

(Also do read the posts above next time, the same issue has been mentioned several times now.)
beautiful skin!!
Luffyg0d2
nice work dude
Alionkor
I saw message that skin is for 800 height, i have 1600x900, not working, but solution with cfg file is working(sry for mistakes)
_Murasaki
Can I have the source to the extra emillia skin gif? xd
Zeirith30
love it
Eldrion
What's the song used as the applause file?