текст в psd исходнике scorebar'a нельзя изменить :/
Может потому что он растрирован?
superkin2010
Can you show me how to install the skin pls :) ? im newbie here :D
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

superkin2010 wrote:

Can you show me how to install the skin pls :) ? im newbie here :D
Download and just run if you already have installed osu ;)
Metakino
Hi, really nice skin overall ^^

I just don't understand how can we change the healthbar name with the psd file, can you explain me please?

And btw on Mania there is some hitsounds that are almost unhearable, I think they're not loud enough and it's really disturbing. I got the exemple in video :

- Zuramaru -

Metaclock wrote:

I just don't understand how can we change the healthbar name with the psd file, can you explain me please?
You need to open the psd file with photoshop or another image editing software that supports psd files, change the name, and export it as an image.
Fullfee24
I really like the skin! I'm downloading it now. I'm a hidden player so I hope it works well with hidden. :)
masu1
Шикарный скин, уровень проработки поражает, спасибо за такое :)
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Metaclock wrote:

And btw on Mania there is some hitsounds that are almost unhearable, I think they're not loud enough and it's really disturbing. I got the exemple in video :
Maybe hitsounds broken by mapper, i'm not playing mania :( idk sry
rasan2010
Could you upload it on puu.sh pls.
cause drive link can't download now.
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]
Mint2Be
Really nice skin! Its really clean, but has anyone figured out how to change the health bar name yet?
- Zuramaru -

Mint2Be wrote:

Really nice skin! Its really clean, but has anyone figured out how to change the health bar name yet?

Krypto wrote:

You need to open the PSD file with photoshop or another image editing software that supports PSD files, change the name, and export it as an image.
-Hannabi
This is so good.
Novice Koreaboo
Hey dude, is there anyway to change under the healthbar where it says "hooki" to something else, or is it fixed like that? I usually play with overlay off anyway, but I just wanted to know if there's anyway to customise it.
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Novice Koreaboo wrote:

Hey dude, is there anyway to change under the healthbar where it says "hooki" to something else, or is it fixed like that? I usually play with overlay off anyway, but I just wanted to know if there's anyway to customise it.
You can download this: click here
And open in photoshop or paint.net to change this
Novice Koreaboo

[ HKZ ] wrote:

Novice Koreaboo wrote:

You can download this: click here
And open in photoshop or paint.net to change this
Okay yeah, thanks man. I saw it in the files, I was just hoping there was an easier way to change it than fully customising it in photoshop, but thanks anyway! Great work with the skin man, keep it up!
Novice Koreaboo
I think something is wrong with the hitsounds. Sometimes when I hit an object it will either be really quiet or dead silent and other times you can hear the hitsound perfectly. Do you plan to fix this, or is there a way we can fix it ourselves?
Novice Koreaboo
Sorry for all these questions, but do you mind telling me how you managed to get that sort of gradient effect on the outline of the "hooki" on the score bar? I can't seem to get it right.
twenty9
The skin itself is nice and the hit-sound make it even better for me. However, the clarity of the slider make me feel very hard to play. I often miss-read the slider as the color is too pale when the background is all dark.
apiwit123
how do i made my own score bar? (idk how to make font)
Daniil_Protogen
Лол я смог найти скин даже не стараясь https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/557546