forum

Minty Skin [ALL MODES] HD/SD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
QuQ
Finally got around to making a skin that is for all modes. Kept it clean and simple, hope you guys like it. I don't normally play taiko and catch so if these seem super unreadable I'd like some feedback.

Gameplay

(no sound for first 20 seconds, bad edits)

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tvWQsbEzeb2JzLxObyfW4qtaf6bwDCTO
Matt2e2
I think you could improve this in many ways, for example: the song selection is pretty bare-bones and could use a little more detail.

Also why did you chose not to use the abbreviation for selection-mod-autoplay? Feels a bit weird knowing that all the other mode icons do make use of their respective abbreviation.
Topic Starter
QuQ

Matt2e2 wrote:

I think you could improve this in many ways, for example: the song selection is pretty bare-bones and could use a little more detail.

Also why did you chose not to use the abbreviation for selection-mod-autoplay? Feels a bit weird knowing that all the other mode icons do make use of their respective abbreviation.

You know I have zero clue why I didn't abbreviate that I'll update that in a bit (probably just a weird late night edit). As for it being barebones, well that's what I was going for, I wanted as little lines and colors as possible. I'll take into consideration the song selection, maybe find a way to spice up the borders or something. Same with tabs.
ramenous
I like it! It's very clean.
Topic Starter
QuQ

ramenous wrote:

I like it! It's very clean.

I don't mean to necro, but thank you!
Looks real nice
TreatsGaming
The CTB skinning is very... bad. There is nothing to it. It looks like pong. I'd advise at least putting a CATCHER there. It would make it look much better.