forum

[Archived] Can't Download Song in Multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ikazuchi Ryuji
Problem details:

The problem is Simple..i cant download a song in multiplayer and cant open any link in the chat..
i already setup my browser to default..still nothing change, i restart the pc, still dont work,
i download and redownload osu, still dont work, (Broken English) < dont mind it
Help please?
Death
Try setting a different browser to your default for a bit and see if that works. If it does, try switching back to whatever browser you are using now and then test clicking on links again.
Topic Starter
Ikazuchi Ryuji

Death wrote:

Try setting a different browser to your default for a bit and see if that works. If it does, try switching back to whatever browser you are using now and then test clicking on links again.

I tried with torch then i switch back to google chrome and it still wont let me download, open link even view profile
Death
Did it worth with Torch?
Topic Starter
Ikazuchi Ryuji

Death wrote:

Did it worth with Torch?

Do i need to try something else? like what browse? firefox, microsoft edge im using window 7.
It will be a big help if you can list all the browsers available. :D
Death
I'm just asking if you were able to open links when you had Torch as your default browser..? You can try any other browser that you want, I just want to know if it works.
Topic Starter
Ikazuchi Ryuji

Death wrote:

I'm just asking if you were able to open links when you had Torch as your default browser..? You can try any other browser that you want, I just want to know if it works.

It din't. Thats why i ask help here.
Death
So you were using Torch first and then you switched to Chrome or vice versa? Do both of them not work? You should probably have IE on Windows 7 too, does that not work as well?

Are links in other applications opening? Other games? Maybe Discord or whatever else you may have on your computer?
Topic Starter
Ikazuchi Ryuji

Death wrote:

So you were using Torch first and then you switched to Chrome or vice versa? Do both of them not work? You should probably have IE on Windows 7 too, does that not work as well?

Are links in other applications opening? Other games? Maybe Discord or whatever else you may have on your computer?

Other than Osu! yes, it open the link. First, i was using Google Chrome then i use Torch Switch back to Google Chrome and restart PC and uninstall osu a few time. I dont have IE i think i should try that one out..