forum

[Archived] Score Got Eaten While Connected To Bancho

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saucy
Problem details:
I got a FC on a song and the score just got eaten and didnt go on the leaderboards at all even though i was connected to bancho the entire time and was talking to people on discord so i know my internet didnt go. This is kinda frustrating that this is a issue that can happen in the first place. I know this at the very least happened once before when i got a medal for 25k plays and a s at the same time it ate the score too.
Thanks!

heres a link to the gameplay and heres the score on my local

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409156852069302274/541450546247237683/Saucy_-_fhana_-_Sorairo_Picture_Melancholy_2019-02-03_Osu.osr

also might i add that i got a score that was worth pp literally TEN MINUTES before this one. Makes no sense and absolutely shouldnt be acceptable to happen on a game based on scores.
osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Death
If you haven't restarted the game yet, please find the "runtime.log" file in your osu!\Logs folder and post the contents of it here.
Topic Starter
Saucy
i did restart the game not knowing that it was the absolute worst thing I could do sadly im assuming that means to just redo it?

Death wrote:

If you haven't restarted the game yet, please find the "runtime.log" file in your osu!\Logs folder and post the contents of it here.
Death
Yes you are going to need to redo it.

If a score doesn't submit initially due to some sort of connection issue it will keep retrying for a while as long as you don't close the game. But, if it doesn't submit for some other reason, sometimes the cause of that is logged in your runtime.log. However, that file resets when you restart the game.
Topic Starter
Saucy
Thanks for your help man at least it wasn't a super important score anyways.