forum

[Archived] Problem with counting the play and gettin PP [plz halp]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheMasterTM420
So i haven't played for a while and finally got back and scored a 190pp play and got really happy,
only to find out that it didnt want to count into my progress .-.
and since im and idiot i decied to exit the game since my tablet stopped working
(the thing with this bug always/before was that if you scored any play it would count the previous and current one) meaning if i didnt exit the game i would've probably got the play and PP
The only problem now is, will i eventually get the PP or do i seriously just have to get another (better) score that i already have (that "didn't" count)?
Nigrod
If you exit out while it’s still submitting I think it won’t submit and you will have to do it again. But if it’s not there in an hour then it’s is for sure lost.
Topic Starter
TheMasterTM420
I mean, the score and everything itself is there and exists...

https://i.gyazo.com/e24163f71745cf5c7296b47ba43d171a.png
Nigrod
Did you play this song before? What is the name of the song? It could be that you played the map before and you didn’t beat that score yet. It does look like u did play the song so you need to beat your top play in order to get pp

Here is the play I’m referring to
Hajimete Koi o Shita Kioku (TV Edit)
by 2B PENCILS & Nakagawa Kanon
Memories of You2 days ago

96.25%75pp
weighted 40%
190pp without weight
Topic Starter
TheMasterTM420
Yeah.. the point is that 90% of my players are just random "lucky" first play scores that i am SOMEHOW not able to beat now matter how long i try ;-;
so trying to beat that score right now is literally impossible ;/

welp, RIP
thanks for the help though.
mihari
If you check your top plays, you can see that it is there, set two days ago. I don't know what you mean by "did not count into my progress" did you mean progress towards your next score level or PP? If you didn't gain any PP, Bancho is kinda buggy sometimes, not displaying the pp gained in the game. You have to check the website in that case.