forum

The problem with the new version of osu, it does not start and I can not send the results of the gam

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dalibuk
Problem details:
I have a problem with sending the results of the game to osu, they could not help me with the Russian-speaking fomure, the error arises from the fact that I need to update the osu version, but when I updated it, it stopped even entering it, there are screenshots of the error, here are the logs the file.

#=zGfn8ba2PM$zJ4YDFKjre1hInNl56: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
в OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
в OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
в OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
в OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
в #=zX6D6QxkrmLae6213Eg_KI9nJ0ivW.#=zjod0BK8=(Int32 #=zzRmqCpw=, Int32 #=zJsnFRmM=, GraphicsContextFlags #=z2XHdB0Q=)
в #=zGRACLtW51QfhNXz8YUqv9P4=.#=z0AeCnu9fmqWw(GraphicsContextFlags #=z2XHdB0Q=)
--- End tracing internal exception stack ---
в #=zGRACLtW51QfhNXz8YUqv9P4=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zwQratfs=)
в #=zZcmpTEtszZUkVrAT5upgEaVjokhe.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zwQratfs=)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
в #=zV5AV41OBhkXH5DbR2HmjNZY=.WndProc(Message& #=zkAzU6KI=)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please,anyone help me.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://ibb.co/BcLcVd9
https://ibb.co/J736jQd

osu! version: Beta 20190112.1
Dntm8kmeeatu
What GPU do you have?
Topic Starter
Dalibuk

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

What GPU do you have?

intel(r) g33/g31 express chipset family
Dntm8kmeeatu
Your GPU does not support the required OpenGL version to run the latest osu! builds. There are two ways to get back to an older version of osu! so that you can play the game:

1. Open your osu! folder (the default path is "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!")
  2. Edit the file named "osu!.cfg" in notepad (you may need to enable file extensions to make it easier to find)
  3. Set the "_ReleaseStream" line equal to "Stable" (e.g. _ReleaseStream = Stable)
  4. Save the file and reopen osu!

If that doesn't work, download this installer (direct download link) and run it. If you already have a previous osu! installation with maps, skins, etc, make sure you change the installation path to the correct location on your computer. Otherwise it might install to a different location and you will need to move all of your maps and other data over manually.

Please Note: This older version of the game is no longer supported. Score submission for any map ranked after October 22nd, 2018 has already been disabled and other online features could be disabled at any point in the near future. It is highly recommended that you upgrade your GPU so that it supports the minimum requirements for current and future versions of the game.
Topic Starter
Dalibuk

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Your GPU does not support the required OpenGL version to run the latest osu! builds. There are two ways to get back to an older version of osu! so that you can play the game:

1. Open your osu! folder (the default path is "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!")
  2. Edit the file named "osu!.cfg" in notepad (you may need to enable file extensions to make it easier to find)
  3. Set the "_ReleaseStream" line equal to "Stable" (e.g. _ReleaseStream = Stable)
  4. Save the file and reopen osu!

If that doesn't work, download this installer (direct download link) and run it. If you already have a previous osu! installation with maps, skins, etc, make sure you change the installation path to the correct location on your computer. Otherwise it might install to a different location and you will need to move all of your maps and other data over manually.

Please Note: This older version of the game is no longer supported. Score submission for any map ranked after October 22nd, 2018 has already been disabled and other online features could be disabled at any point in the near future. It is highly recommended that you upgrade your GPU so that it supports the minimum requirements for current and future versions of the game.

Thank you for trying to help, but none of the methods helped me, and I cannot change the video card because I need to change the whole computer for this.