forum

[resolved] I can only use one key for the whole map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
D0VAH_
Problem details:
Whenever I start a new map whatever button I press first is the only button I am able to use for the entire song. The bindings I use are 9 and 0. So for example, if I get into a game and I press 9 first if i then try to use the 0 next it will either give me a 100 or X even if my hit was perfect. To make sure it was the software and not just me I went to a slower map that I was very familiar with and added No Fail, at first I used the 9 and I had a consistant score but as soon as I started to use the other key it automatically gave me only 100's and X's, no 300's or 50's. I've tried resetting the bindings, restarting my computer and repairing osu but nothing has fixed the issue yet. Halp me plz!
osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
You have Touchscreen marked as your playstyle on your profile. Pressing on the screen counts as an input, same with dragging with a tablet. (normally mouse1)
Press f10 ingame to disable Mouse buttons to allow to use both keyboard keys while playing.
If you want to use the screen as a tap input, you will only be able to use one keyboard key consistently.
Topic Starter
D0VAH_
well that was easy lol thank you!