forum

osu! supporter question about skins

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaww
Under the list of what all you get for supporting there is a category that says "Skinnables

Extra in-game skinnables, like the main menu background"

Could anyone explain what exactly that means? I'm new to the game, and know I can download skins and add them in, but this seems like maybe its something different?

Thanks!
Matt2e2
osu!supporter allows use of menu-background.jpg, welcome.wav, seeya.wav, welcome_text.png and some skin.ini features in skins that have those elements skinned.
Topic Starter
Kaww

Matt2e2 wrote:

osu!supporter allows use of menu-background.jpg, welcome.wav, seeya.wav, welcome_text.png and some skin.ini features in skins that have those elements skinned.

Oh okay, I kind of understand what you're saying. Is there a specific way to search for those elements to add to my skin I already use that I enjoy?

I love all the other perks of being a supporter, I just want to make use of this one too :D
Matt2e2

Kaww wrote:

Oh okay, I kind of understand what you're saying. Is there a specific way to search for those elements to add to my skin I already use that I enjoy?

I love all the other perks of being a supporter, I just want to make use of this one too :D

Yeah, you could try to take them from another skin. Alternatively, you can just download a skin that has those elements from the start.