forum

[Archived] Enforced Score v2 bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lehepuhur
Problem details: If Score v2 is enforced (by having too many objects on the map, I guess), the score is calculated incorrectly and the score overflows 2 times (on the map which I tested at, results vary depending on how many objects there are). But if I retry at least once, the score is calculated correctly and never overflows.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://gyazo.com/4366e180c630edb021644de4459e9315

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Death
Let me make sure I understand what you are saying here. If the score overflows twice on your first playthrough it forces ScoreV2 but doesn't calculate the score correctly, but then when you retry it does?
Topic Starter
Lehepuhur
I was in a rush making this post for no reason. What I really wanted to say about the score being calculated incorrectly is that the score is way larger than intended. If I retry at least once on the map, exit to the menu and then play the map again (w/o disabling Score v2), enable Score v2 manually or watch the replay which had the 52 million score (which would have been ~8 billion if the score was 64-bit), the score is calculated as it is intended to, which is 500 thousand because of the EZ mod. If Score v2 is forced (without doing the ways above which would fix the issue), the first object gives 300 score, but if the score is calculated correctly by doing one of the ways above, then the first object only gives 2 score.

Sorry if this is still hard to understand, I'm still not good with English.