forum

[osu!STD] [60k-100k] osu! Harmonium Qualifier IV

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-REV-

Osu! Harmonium

Osu! Harmonium is a bi-weekly qualifier tournament to lead up to our bi-annual invitational event held at the end of Spring and Fall. These qualifiers are for players between the rank ranges of 60,000 - 100,000, with a buffer range of 5k after registration. There won't be any punishment for being over this rank at the time of the actual event, provided your account is still in good standing. Players whom place within 1st and 2nd place will be added to the invitational list, solidifying their qualification that YEAR to play in both Spring and Fall osu! Harmonium Seasonal Invitational Tournaments.

Start Date

Qualfier IV starts on the Saturday 2nd at 11AM EST / 16:00 UTC with the Map Pool to be released on the 19th.

Registration

To register, first you have to join the Discord, then link your profile in the #player-registration channel and @-REV-, @Discord Moderator, or @Narouv to be added to the Challonge bracket, aswell as updating your discord role to "Participant". Every qualifier player will need to re-register to participate once more and get added to the next Challonge bracket. Only a maximum of 32 participants bi-weekly will be allowed. Sign-ups are open all the way till the day before the tournament start.

Staff Registration

To register for a staff position please visit #staff-needed-read-me text channel for instructions and current availability. Application

Match Rules

1.) Participants are both required to roll (!roll) at the beginning of the match to determine who will decide the first ban of the match. Whoever rolls higher will ban one map from the mappool, with the other participant banning one map after the first ban is conducted.
2.) All matches will be played as Best of 5, Semi Finals played Best of 7, then Finals and Grand Finals Best of 9.
3.) Any individual that fails to be compliant with referees, moderators, or anybody in a management position during the duration of the tournament match will result in a removal from the tournament for that week.
4.) All matches are to be played with ScoreV2 as the winning condition. This applies for all matches.
5.) Touch Device Is Not Allowed

When creating your lobbies, always use the following name format:

osu!H: (Player 1 Name) vs. (Player 2 Name)

Then the host should do the following commands:

!mp set 0 3 2
!mp addref Joryan_inkling
!mp addref -REV-

Map Pool

The Map Pool comes out the week before the tournament in a cycle. Qualifier II map pool is coming out December 22nd with Qualifier II starting on the 29th.

The Map Pool runs in a 5/3/3/3/2/1 Format

Free Mod choices are: HR, HD, NoMod

Prizes

The winner of each qualifying round will get one month of supporter, courtesy of -REV-. 1st & 2nd will be put on a list to also receive an invite come time for the seasonal invitational. The invitationals themselves,the prize pool will increase. Future prizes that are likely to be added include FoxBox.io tablet covers , lengthier osu!supporter tags, etc depending on our growth.

Links

Mentally Insane
Is TD allowed?
Topic Starter
-REV-

Silvin_Is_Here wrote:

Is TD allowed?

i actually dont know what you are referencing
YmiXZeno

-REV- wrote:

Silvin_Is_Here wrote:

Is TD allowed?

i actually dont know what you are referencing

Touchscreen Device I'm guessing
Data Bytten

Silvin_Is_Here wrote:

Is TD allowed?

The mappool could be rhythmically complicated enough to discourage you from using it, but yes, you can use touchscreen. It's just a playstyle, after all!
RoR Zoro
I'm around 69,5k and haven't played for a while.
Should I just wait for the decay or are there any exceptions? I see that you're allowed a delta of 5k *after* reg.; but how strict are you before the reg.?
CMeFly

RoR Zoro wrote:

I'm around 69,5k and haven't played for a while.
Should I just wait for the decay or are there any exceptions? I see that you're allowed a delta of 5k *after* reg.; but how strict are you before the reg.?

That doesnt really matter, you have to be in the rank range when signing up

After you did that you will have to stay in a 5k rank delta
-Noltoz-
Nick: -Noltoz-
I would like to join the tournament
Topic Starter
-REV-
Content of Tournament updated for conciseness. Please read the updates and i will see you all the 29th
Topic Starter
-REV-
Touch Device not allowed and Challonge II is out and MP II is completed
Topic Starter
-REV-
Map Pool III released see you all on the 12th
Topic Starter
-REV-
Topic Starter
-REV-
Map Pool 4 is released
Topic Starter