forum

[Archived] Blue screen after 2-5 mins working osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaNoXumuk
Problem details: 2 weeks ago i play osu without problems and then i got this magic problem. After launch osu, i have 2-5 mins untill he stack and will give blue screen. This problem only with osu!. Another games working correctly, without crashes and errors like that. In hardware or software no changes.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: If you need a photo with blue screen, I can provide it.

osu! version: latest.

I hope for your help!
Death
Yeah, a picture of the blue screen or a STOP code if it shows up or a minidump would probably be useful. Can't really do anything without any information.
Topic Starter
NaNoXumuk

Death wrote:

Yeah, a picture of the blue screen or a STOP code if it shows up or a minidump would probably be useful. Can't really do anything without any information.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LMEzohlh7H7wTqXSwNSvrg1Znyazm1qR
Death
Looks like this is most likely being caused by messed up graphics drivers.

It also looks like you have an AMD GPU, so I'd recommend using either AMD's Clean Uninstall Utility or Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall whatever drivers you have now and redownload them from AMD's website.
Topic Starter
NaNoXumuk

Death wrote:

Looks like this is most likely being caused by messed up graphics drivers.

It also looks like you have an AMD GPU, so I'd recommend using either AMD's Clean Uninstall Utility or Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall whatever drivers you have now and redownload them from AMD's website.

Okay, i will try today, and if this helps, I'll let you know!

UPD: that not helps :\ Same blue screen after 5 mins... I think my videocard dies, cuz working 6+ years. But i can't understand, why i getting blu screen only on osu!, i repeat, the rest of the games work fine. Kind of weird.