forum

[osu!std] Cindelluna's Winter Tour 2019 | 1k - 55k [FINISHED | RESULTS & STATS NOW PUBLIC]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cindelluna

Hello everyone and welcome to the third installment of my seasonal tours! This installment will be split into 2 parts (Part 1 & Part 2). Each part will last 4 weeks and have 2 rank brackets.

Previous Installments
Summer’18 Tour | Autumn’18 Tour

General:
Challonge | Discord | Forum Post (google doc) | Stream | Time Converter

Sheets:
Registration Forms: [Part 1] [Part 2] [Staff]
Registry: [Part 1] [Part 2] [Staff]
Schedule: [Part 1] [Part 2]

CURRENT REGISTRATION STATUS: CLOSED

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Read me before applying as Staff

1. Staff Registrations run throughout the duration of the tournament.
  2. Due to schedule constraints I will no longer be providing staff training
  3. With the above in mind I will only be accepting staff members with previous experience, the more experience the better.
  4. Staff members who have worked for bigger name tournaments (OWC, Corsace, Rekindling, HappyStick's old tours, Enigmatic Tours, etc) will be granted automatic acceptance (pending a quick background check)
  5. Being a staff member does have rules and limitations, you can read about those here
  6. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MAPPOOLERS OR SPREADSHEETERS OR ANY OTHER ROLES NOT LISTED BELOW. PLAYERS WHO IGNORE THIS AND STILL REQUEST TO WORK UNDER ONE OF THOSE SPOTS WILL BE BLOCKED AND BANNED FROM PLAYING IN ANY OF MY TOURNAMENTS

Read me before registering as a Player

1. Player Registrations are first come first serve.
  2. Players may only submit one form, players who submit more than one will instantly be rejected.

If you have turned in a registration form and your name does not appear on the registry after 5 days then one of the following has occurred:
  1. you submitted false information
  2. you answered a question wrong on the quiz portion
  3. another tournament host has provided me information about you that links you with unfavorable behavior
  4. your account breaks any of my set tournament rules
  5. your account is linked with any other behavior i deem suspicious
  6. you are on any of the blacklists
  7. you were a previous first place winner from CAT'18

Due to recent events in the tournament scene as well as a decent amount of suspicious accounts registering for my previous tournaments. I will be conducting a very thorough background check on everyone registering and that has already been registered. This is especially due to the nature of the prize pool and the type of players it can and has attracted. I reserve every right to remove and or deny registration to any player who submits a form. This includes players who have already been entered onto the player list. There is no appealing or fighting any of my decisions since this is my own personal and privately funded tournament. I have 0 tolerance for cheaters and those who ruin the fun and experience for others. Anyone i catch cheating during or after CWT will face full consequences and I will do whatever I can to see to it that person receives all the punishment they deserve.

Oh and if you're reading this. Pick the picture of Zapy. uwu

1. This will be an osu! standard international tournament played head to head (1v1), double elimination, and in score v1
  2. The whole tournament will be split into 2 parts
    >Each part will have 2 rank brackets
    >Each part will last 4 weeks
  3. There are a total of 4 rank brackets
  4. The rank brackets for Part 1 are:
    >20,000 - 34,999 (20k - 34k)
    >35,000 - 55,000 (35k - 55k)
  5. The rank brackets for Part 2 are:
    >1,000 - 9,999 (1k - 9k)
    >10,000 - 19,999 (10k - 19k)
  6. The maximum amount of players per bracket is 16
  7. Matches will only occur on weekends (Friday - Sunday)
  8. Win conditions:
    >Round of 16 - Semifinals: BO9
    >Grand Finals Weekend: BO11
  9. Mappools are set come out the Monday before their weekend of matches
  10. Schedules are set to come out the Tuesday before their weekend matches
  11. The mappool information & average difficulty ranges we will be following can be found here
  12. The top 5 players from the first installment of CMRT’18 are guaranteed spots in whatever bracket they belong to so long as they sign up within the appropriate registration dates for their rank and meet all other requirements (this is only a one time thing to thank the players who supported the very first installment of my Map Roulette Tours)
  13. All times will be in UTC, a time converter is provided above in the links for those who do not know how to translate well between timezones

1. December 4th - Forum post is live with all information, staff registration opens

Part 1:
  1. December 10th, 15 UTC - Registration opens
  2. December 24th, 15 UTC - Registration closes
  3. December 24th - 31st - Player background checks occur. The player list is finalized on the last day after all necessary changes have been made**
  4. January 4th-6th - RO16 occurs
  5. January 11th-13th - Quarterfinals occurs
  6. January 18th-20th - Semifinals occurs
  7. January 25th-27th - Grand Finals weekend occurs

Part 2:
  1. January 7th, 15 UTC - Registration opens
  2. January 21nd, 15 UTC - Registration closes
  3. January 21nd-28th - Player background checks occur. The player list is finalized on the last day after all necessary changes have been made**
  4. February 1st-3rd - RO16 occurs
  5. February 8th-10th - Quarterfinals occurs
  6. February 15th-17th - Semifinals occurs
  7. February 22nd-24th - Grand Finals weekend occurs

**Detailed information regarding background checks can be found here

General Rules:

1. Rank range is strict. There will be a 2,000 rank buffer during the registration phase so players have time to rank up or decay into the bracket they want to play in. However, once registrations end player ranks are locked, and all players must be within the range of their bracket
  2. Should players decay or farm out of their bracket when ranks are locked they'll be moved to their appropriate bracket at the end of registrations
  3. Players who are moved will be moved to the bottom of the Player List for their new bracket. However, if the list is already full then the player will be moved to the bottom of that bracket’s reserve list
  4. If during the tournament you rank past the limit or decay past the limit you are safe to stay in the tournament in your bracket
  5. Reserves are accepted, however, it is not a guarantee that you will be admitted into the tournament
  6. Reserves fill in empty spots left by players who drop out of the tournament at the start during the registration phase. OR reserves also fill the empty spots that are left by players who rank or decay out of the tournament at the end of registrations
  7. In order for a reserve to fill in an empty spot they MUST be in the rank range of the bracket of the empty spot as well as meet the other player requirements below
  8. Staff rules and limitations can be found here
  9. Joining the discord is mandatory for all players as it will be used to communicate to and between players and staff. No discord? Either make one or you will not be allowed to join.
  10. When joining the discord, please change your nickname to your in-game username, there will also be more instructions upon welcome to the discord
  11. In the event of a name change please notify staff via discord DMing
  12. Rescheduling rules will be posted and pinned in the channel labelled #reschedules
  13. Toxicity is not permitted. Cases will be judged individually by staff, however in general, we will use a two-strike system (depending on the severity of the offense). Playful banter is perfectly acceptable, but outright flaming and harassment is not cool.
  14. The above rule applies to the discord as well, should any players harass or abuse other players or staff or regular members of the discord it will result in a strike.
    Staff members who sign up and agree to help but end up doing 0 work or communicating with me that they can no longer help will be banned from staffing or participating as a player for any of my future tournaments for at least 1 year

Player Restrictions & Requirements:

1. Staff are eligible to play, however, only certain roles. The only staff roles eligible to play are: Commentators and Referees. All other roles are banned from participating
  2. Staff members who play may not do ANY work involving the bracket they are playing in. However, commentators are immune to this since they have no way of altering the results of matches.
  3. Player accounts must be in good standing at the end of registrations. Players that conflict with this rule will not be allowed to play and will be kicked
  4. Accounts that have previously been restricted must be unrestricted for at least 1 year to be eligible to sign up. No exceptions
  5. Players deemed suspicious by me and or are reported to me by other tournament hosts for unfavorable behavior will be denied registration
  6. In accordance to badge rules, accounts flagged by osu! staff during background checks are not able to play under any circumstance. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. Should any player want to contest this they must email osu! staff
  7. To register you must have at least 250 hours minimum of playtime, an account that has been registered for at least 1 year, and active play history recorded for the past 3 months with at least 100 plays per month before the start of the Part you are registering for. This means accounts with less than a 100 play count for any month September - November will be denied for Part 1. Accounts with less than a 100 play count for any month October - December will be denied for Part 2.
  8. Previous seasonal tour winners are not permitted to play again in the bracket they previously won in for the duration of 1 installment. This means that all CAT’18 first placers are unable to participate again in the same bracket they won

ALL PLAYERS MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS. I have 0 tolerance for cheaters and those who ruin the fun and experience for others. Anyone i catch cheating during or after CWT will face full consequences and I will do whatever I can to see to it that person receives all the punishment they deserve. I (Cindelluna) reserve every right to remove and or deny registration to any player who submits a form.

General Match Rules:

1. It is highly recommended to be online 10 minutes before your match for the purpose of setting up lobbies, players who do not show up after 10 minutes from the scheduled match time will result in the match being a loss for them
  2. Players who don’t show up to their assigned match without notifying the staff of a time conflict will be blacklisted from the next installment of my seasonal tours (CST’19) as well as any other tournament of mine occurring in between the end of CWT'19 to CST'19.
  3. If you are scheduled for a streamed match, it is mandatory to be on 10 minutes before your match starts
  4. Disconnects are unfortunate, but they happen. Disconnects within the first quarter of a map will result in the map being replayed. Disconnects after the first quarter of a map will be considered a point loss for that player.
  5. Players disconnected for more than 5 minutes will have the match result in a forfeit for them
  6. Should a player fail at the end of a map the player alive will win the point regardless of score
  7. Should both players fail a map then the player with the higher score will win the point
  8. During a match, the ref will always have the final say for anything that happens in a lobby

Bracket Stage Rules:

1. STRICTLY double elimination with a bracket reset, head to head, score v1
  2. Matches will be based on player availability, but must occur on the dates set for that match as observed in the schedules linked above
  3. Streamed matches will be at specific times that will be announced to players each week
  4. Winners bracket matches will take place on Friday - Saturday, losers bracket matches take place on Sundays (with the semifinals week and on being an exception to this)
  5. A roll at the start of the match will take place, winner of the roll gets first warm-up, second ban, and first pick, loser gets the opposite
  6. There will only be 1 ban per player
  7. Warm up maps are to be 4:00 or less, they may be longer only at the pre-approval of the ref and the other player. Anything exceeding 6:00 is banned from being used at all as a warm up
  8. A freemod pick must include Hidden, Hard Rock, and/or Easy.
  9. Tiebreakers may be played nomod or they may include Hidden, Hard Rock, and/or Easy.
  10. When picking maps, a player may not pick a map of the same mod of their previous pick. This means if a player previously picked HR they may not pick HR again and so forth with other mods. Ex: A player cannot pick two nomod picks in a row, two HD picks in a row, ect.

Yo btw, if you're reading this. Pick the picture of the Black Cat.

All players are expected to know and abide by these rules, no exceptions will given to those who break them. We are not responsible if you “didn’t know” about any of these rules considering that they are posted before the tournament even starts.

This is a list of players banned for varying amounts of times from participating in any Cindelluna Tour due to varying reasons. Such reasons can be, but are not limited to: excessive toxicity, harassment, rule breaking, cheating, etc. Appeals can be handled by messaging the host (Cindelluna#3333) via discord DM.
The “Last Chance List” is for players who have appealed and been accepted back. However, these players are on their very last strike and should they break any rules/step out of line are permanently banned.
The “Banned” list is for players who have officially been banned from competing in any future tournaments whatsoever.
The “Banned Staff List” is a list of people who had signed up to work as staff for any of my tournaments but ended up doing 0 work, ignored my pings, ignored my messages, and or didn’t message me that they could no longer help me. Communication is important when it comes to staffing and it is extremely disrespectful to ghost someone you promised to help, thus why this list was made. The people on this list are banned from participating or staffing in any of my future tournaments for at least 1 year.

Banned Staff List:

Banned from playing or staffing until CWT’20 (January 2020)
  1. - [ n o c y ]-
  2. Kondi
  3. PainTensei
  4. thefarrel007

1st
Profile badge + 1 year of supporter

2nd
6 months of supporter

3rd
4 months of supporter

4th
2 months of supporter

5th
1 month of supporter

Host | Graphics | Streamer
  1. Cindelluna

Head Referees
  1. 1k - 9k | Cindelluna
  2. 10k - 19k | YoshiLover456
  3. 20k - 34k | Nikolomara
  4. 35k - 55k | IceDynamix

Head Mappoolers
  1. 1k - 9k | Dblade
  2. 10k - 19k | _p0ke_
  3. 20k - 34k | Dblade
  4. 35k - 55k | Cindelluna

Head Spreadsheeter
  1. Nonamegohst

Referees
-Nande, Akane Hime, carlobolla, Cindelluna, dblade, DraQeu, IzzKdr, Kasumii-sama, PM ME YUR MEMES, Redavor, TheMewMaster, YoshiLover456
Commentators
Arf, Cindelluna, dblade, MyAngelJackWang, PM ME YUR MEMES, TheMewMaster, WholeWheatPete, YoshiLover456

I’m in a very very very great need of staff, especially refs!! Want to help out? Then fill out a form above in the links section! Due to schedule constraints there will not be Staff Training this time. With that in mind we will only be accepting staff members with previous experience. All questions and inquires regarding staffing can be DM’d to Cindelluna#3333 on discord. All the help I can get is appreciated <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Changelog

December 4th, 12:51 Pacific Time
-grammar and spelling errors fixed
-added ref warning/notes to link box
-updated staff list
December 9th, 22:08 Pacific Time
-updated player warning
December 10th, 15:00 Pacific Time
-opened Part 1 player registrations
December 14th, 14:57 Pacific Time
-added Registration Status
-fixed small spelling errors
December 16th, 15:43 Pacific Time
-updated registration status
-updated staff lists
-fixed some formatting
-removed warning about discord roles
December 24th, 18:00 Pacific Time
-finalized first draft of Player lists to be sent out for background checks
-closed Part 1 Registrations
January 7th, 00:58 Pacific Time
-fixed Part 2 schedule
-prepped for registrations for Part 2
-hehehe good luck finding what you need.
January 7th, 07:00 Pacific Time
-Opened Part 2 Registrations AHHHHHHhHhHhHhH
January 21th, 09:27 Pacific Time
-closed Part 2 registrations
-finalized rough draft of Part 2 player lists
February 3rd, 20:37 Pacific Time
-updated prize section
-edited staff section: _p0ke_ has taken over the 10k-19k head mappooler position from dblade
March 17th, 20:30 Pacific Time
-finalized CWT
-posted public statistics and results to main forum post
nik
first
-rush
pog
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
-reserved-
kiir0chii
Waiting owo
kadevq2332
Looks nice
Jalapinecone
very cool
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
\o> bumping to announce that Part 1 registrations are now open <o/
Shinwoir
seems neat! I'd love to sign up for this but do you think there'll be convenient time schedules for european time zones?
oTs-Joaka
rank #55.000
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
\o> now bumping to announce that Part 1 registrations are now CLOSED <o/
PART 2 REGISTRATIONS WILL BE OPEN ON January 7th, 15 UTC
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
\o> bumping to announce that Part 2 registrations are now open <o/
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
\o> now bumping to announce that Part 2 registrations are now CLOSED
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
CWT19 is officially over!~

Congrats again to our top 5 winners from every bracket!! And again a big thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who played a part in CWT and it's success. ALL results and statistics have now been added to the end of the main forum post for those interested! Yet another successful tourney down woooo :')

I'll see you all in the summer for the next seasonal tour <3