forum

Cozi Skin [osu! | osu!mania ](WIP)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
QuQ

Hey there, been working on a dark-minimal themed skin. Looking for feedback on visuals and feel during play. Elements might be a bit off. (still messing with stuff)

Currently only Standard, 4k, 5k, and 7k supported. (maybe taiko and catch soon?)

Screencaps

Menu:
(needs new pic)
Ranking:
(needs new pic)
Gameplay:
(needs new pic)

Update History

-4k supported

-font and ui tweaks
-4k, 5k, 7k supported

-home/menu ui finished
-config adjustments

-more ui changes
-standard supported
-still missing ui elements

-standard additions
-more HD elements

-standard finished
-config using version 2.0 for elements.
-more font changes
solarmilk
this skin looks super pretty, and i can't wait to try it out. the only thing i would recommend you fixing would be the numbers, such as stretching them out a bit and moving the placement? also, maybe edit the judgement too, so it is easier to see? other than that, its really good~ good job (ෆˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈ෆ)
h3oCharles
finally a mania-only skin on the forum
Topic Starter
QuQ

solarmilk wrote:

this skin looks super pretty, and i can't wait to try it out. the only thing i would recommend you fixing would be the numbers, such as stretching them out a bit and moving the placement? also, maybe edit the judgement too, so it is easier to see? other than that, its really good~ good job (ෆˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈ෆ)

Thank you very much. I've made the changes to the judgement line for you and swapped to a new font I feel is a bit cleaner looking. I've also updated the skin config to include support for 4k, 5k, and 7k.

I've added a download folder to include all changes from now on and I'll be updating video and screencaps as more changes come.

h3oCharles wrote:

finally a mania-only skin on the forum

Power to the people, at least for now.
h3oCharles
all fonts look stretched, like Narrow flavor of fonts.
Topic Starter
QuQ

h3oCharles wrote:

all fonts look stretched, like Narrow flavor of fonts.

Could you show me what you mean by stretched? A screencap would be wonderful if there is an actual problem I can't see on my pc. They are all using a standard font so I haven't transformed or stretched the fonts at all.
There isn't currently SD files which may be an issue depending on your resolution, I still have a lot of resizing to do. Also trying to find a happy medium between thicker and thinner fonts, I personally like them narrow too.

Also check out Standard mode if you're into that, I just added it.

Thanks for feedback.
Fatal3ty
Why use the Skin Version 1? Version 1 is optimized for the old Osu Client, outdated. Use Version 2 for that :)

Spinner-Approachcircle are too big and add one with number version, mostly player like play a skin with numbers. :D
Topic Starter
QuQ

Fatal3ty wrote:

Why use the Skin Version 1? Version 1 is optimized for the old Osu Client, outdated. Use Version 2 for that :)

Spinner-Approachcircle are too big and add one with number version, mostly player like play a skin with numbers. :D

I see my flawed naming system, it isn't using version 1 elements, I can see where you'd think that. Simply named it that because it's my first public release, the skin config currently doesn't have either version 1 or 2 forced at the header but that will change soon since I need to update slider style and spinner to the new format.

Also there's numbers in the extras folder, I plan on adding tons of extras for people to add or remove, also going to include psd files in a seperate upload.