forum

[Archived] Strange Input lag ONLY when playing hidden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eL kOoKi
Strange input lag ONLY when playing hidden.

So I have this weird issue, I discovered it recently when I started playing a little bit of hidden and I noticed that the cursor lags behind in comparison when I use other difficulty mods or no mods at all. I tested it with no fail and spinning with my pen on the tablet and it feels sluggish. Is it suppoused to be like this or is it a bug? or maybe even I did something wrong with my config settings. Pls help.

I dont know if it helps but im using a wacom intuos ctl-4100 and I am running windows 10.
Death
Are you sure it doesn't just feel like your cursor is behind due to the nature of the mod itself? That doesn't sound too unreasonable to me. More plausible than lag only occurring when playing with one particular mode.
Topic Starter
eL kOoKi
I thought about that as I dont play hidden that much, but I remember getting an SS on one song with hidden and I remember that mod being buttery smooth I mean that there is no way I can do 100% with that feeling of the cursor lagging behind, its worth noting that I changed tablets since then. I dont know how to test this other than playing and seeing how it feels, but it definitely feels more responsive without hidden than with hidden. This is so weird and has been bugging me for like a week X_X If you know any way I can test this I'd love to try it out, thanks!

edit: fixed a couple of typos