forum

[Archived] beatmaps not fully showing up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ricroc1245
So I have an issue where not all my beatmaps are showing, and I am confused as to why this is happening. I have searched up solutions, and one of them worked until only some of my beatmaps showed. When I tried to do the solutions, it worked and showed 138 beatmaps, but when i pressed F5 again, it showed only 108.

I am confused as to why this is happening?
Death
Give these steps a try:
  1. Close osu!
  2. Navigate to your osu! folder (default location is Appdata/Local/osu!)
  3. Move the "osu!.db" file outside of the folder (make sure you have file extensions enabled so you can find it easily)
  4. Restart the game and head to the song selection screen.
Once you are on song select again you should see all of your maps reprocess, that means you removed the correct file.
Topic Starter
ricroc1245
Ok, when I deleted the osu!.db file and opened osu again it showed that I had 139 beatmaps but when i pressed F5, it showed only 108 beatmaps.

Sidenote: One odd thing is that on the top of the start screen (where the big osu! logo is) it says that I have 139 beatmaps available but when I open the game it only shows a total of 108 beatmaps.
Death
Did your maps reprocess and you are still missing some, or did removing the file not cause your maps to reprocess at all?

Where exactly are you getting the number of beatmaps you have available from? There are two separate places you could be doing so.
Topic Starter
ricroc1245
1. All of the maps are in the folder, some of them aren't showing up. The maps reprocessed, but after pressing F5 they dissapeared.
2. I only have the beatmaps coming from one folder.

I put taiko mode on Aleph - 0 and I didn't realize what I did until i saw how long it took to load and when i exited out all my beatmaps were there.
have no idea, no genuine idea what the heck happened.

that was so intended.
Death
Guess it's fixed then?

The reason I asked where you were getting the numbers from is because the number at the top of the main menu can be different than the number of maps showing up on the song selection screen if you are filtering maps by difficulty.