forum

[Archived] osu doesnt start opengl es error

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dewidooo
my osu wont start(cant find the name of opengl es error it says) and i tried doing it on fullscreen = 0 wont help either it crashed when i have put on fix fps problem or stuttering whatever so pls osu fix this FUCKING PLS
Nigrod
Are your drivers up to date? did you try rolling back your display driver to restore? I heard rolling back your display driver works for Intel display drivers.
Death

Death wrote:

Please make sure your Intel graphics drivers are up to date. Intel released a fix for this specific issue in all of their driver versions 15.46 and higher. If you get your graphics drivers through a computer manufacturer, they may use a different versioning scheme and their most recent drivers may still have this issue. It is good idea to download them directly from Intel's website.

Temporary solutions include: Running osu! with integrated graphics and disabling compatibility mode if applicable. It is highly recommended you fix this issue permanently by downloading up to date drivers.

If you believe you have enabled compatibility mode, navigate to your osu! folder and edit the file "osu!.pcname.cfg". Verify that the line "CompatibilityContext" is set to 0. If it is not, change it and save the file. Otherwise, this was not the cause.
Try this.

Nigrod wrote:

Are your drivers up to date? did you try rolling back your display driver to restore? I heard rolling back your display driver works for Intel display drivers.
Both newer drivers and older drivers can fix this issue, but I'd definitely recommend just updating them if possible, rather than rolling back. Newer drivers that fix this issue have existed for well over a year at this point, meaning you might have to roll back pretty far.