forum

[Archived] Не могу зайти в аккаунт в лаунчере

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HHik
Problem details: Не могу зайти в свой аккаунт в лаунчере. Перепробовал все, что мог. Даже изменил пароль на другой несколько раз, но не помогает. Пишет, что неверный логин или пароль, хотя в их правильности миллион раз убедился. Переустановил osu! на разные диски, порылся в конфиге игрока, но все тщетно. Бета версию игры установил несколько минут назад, в надежде на помощь, но и это безуспешно.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Beta 20181219.3
Lyawi
Hi, I've found this about your issue:

VeilStar wrote:

If you can't login in-game, but can totally fine on the website it's likely due to your firewall blocking it.

Open the Windows Firewall and add a 'new rule' on both inbound and outbound that 'allows the connection' for osu!.exe
Also if you have anti anti-virus programs (or similar) running, turn those off for now.

And then just try again.
Topic Starter
HHik
It's still not working =(

Lyawi wrote:

Hi, I've found this about your issue:

VeilStar wrote:

If you can't login in-game, but can totally fine on the website it's likely due to your firewall blocking it.

Open the Windows Firewall and add a 'new rule' on both inbound and outbound that 'allows the connection' for osu!.exe
Also if you have anti anti-virus programs (or similar) running, turn those off for now.

And then just try again.
Nigrod
When you login are you using any capital letters?
Topic Starter
HHik
My password includes capital letters

Nigrod wrote:

Akuzo_old_1
чел, если ты используешь в пороле спец. символы убери их, скорее всего это из-за них.
Nigrod

HHik wrote:

My password includes capital letters

Nigrod wrote:

In your login, did you try both "hhik" and "HHik for the username?
Death
Make sure you have the correct input language selected for the osu! window. If it's in a language other than English, sometimes that can cause issues.

Sometimes typing your username/password into something like Notepad temporarily and then copy+pasting them into the correct locations can help too.

Wokuro wrote:

чел, если ты используешь в пороле спец. символы убери их, скорее всего это из-за них.

Не использую.

Death wrote:

Make sure you have the correct input language selected for the osu! window. If it's in a language other than English, sometimes that can cause issues.

Sometimes typing your username/password into something like Notepad temporarily and then copy+pasting them into the correct locations can help too.

Input language is English.
I have tryed to input them from tbe Notepad(several times), but no :/
Death
You should probably send an email to accounts@ppy.sh explaining your issue.