forum

Which games do you wish had more recognition?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Westonini
Which games do you believe deserved more attention than it received? This can be a single-player game or multi, it doesn't matter.

Personally, I'm sad that the games Atlas Reactor and Awesomenauts have such a low playerbase of about 500~ despite being subjectively enjoyable. In my own experience, these games were able to keep me engaged for hours and hours with my friends, making us question why the games were so unpopular. I'm thinking that the low player counts of these particular games may have been caused due to the devs rarely advertising their games and because they would release content very slowly and without much in every update (although not exactly their fault considering they're indie companies).
jhen_old_1
OneShot. absolute mindfuck of a game
johnmedina999
I wish there were more localized Puyo Puyo games.
abraker
Quadrax. If you think you can conquer any puzzle, well get ready for this
Tekkara_old

abraker wrote:

Quadrax. If you think you can conquer any puzzle, well get ready for this

gonna say teh same
-Flashlight-
osu
Isaac1337
Gothic
roufou
Battleborn :)
_Vaporwave_
It had tons of recognition at launch but Final fantasy 15 deserves more recognition years later, such a fun game and would love to try the multiplayer
Topic Starter
Westonini
Lethal League Blaze seriously needs more players.

Heh.. I say that but I don't even own the 20 dollar game. I'm so cheap.

Still, it's just disappointing that a game like that isn't very popular.
Bananaland
killer7
Almool
Kabounce, check it out
Is good game.
mulraf
Dark age of camelot. I mean it has recognition. It's often seen as a milestone in mmorpg history. But no one knows or plays it nowadays
show more