forum

//PROJECT VOEZ/Casual Fun! Max Graphics ❖ Aesthetic//

posted
Total Posts
show more
longnguyen2004
Should I do standard aspect ratio for this xD but I'm doing nightgate right now
Flanster
From the amount of people failing to find the downloads, I believe you should make something more simple and easy to find.
ratonyx
this is literally the most beautiful skin I've ever had !!!1!
lokikaos
could you please make a .osk for this skin? my antivirus blocks the download
Fluxik_old
Not playble :(
matt_16
nice map :)
Adventium_
Just started using the optimized version, and I'm loving it! The only problem I really have is the cursor can be a little hard to see sometimes. To me it seems to be because the cursor is too similar to the numbers and the slider tracer (I don't remember what it's called), so personally I think that simply changing the color so that it isn't black would help a lot, but I could be wrong. Great work, and I look forward to the next version when you get a chance to work on it!
Catninja
Oh my, time to update the skin... Since the one I have is from 2yo.
It turned out quite good~. It still brings me so much joy when playing mania with this skin. Sincerely, Thank You and Good job!
fronzenH20
This skin is amazing. Yet, really hard to play with lol in mania lol
VansKort
wow
Nahnee
best skin ever!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Thank you everybody for the nice comments!

I hope I can get you all PROJECT VOEZ v3, with a new UI soon!
BlobBuilds
Not sure if this has been asked before or not, but is there a non-google drive download link? I'm on a holiday in China and it won't let me access the download. Thanks <3
Zeraxon
Wanna download the skin but it brings me to the video where I saw the skin and became interested. So. It seems like I cant download it :(
Matt2e2

Zeraxon wrote:

Wanna download the skin but it brings me to the video where I saw the skin and became interested. So. It seems like I cant download it :(

PrincessDota
cool skin
BipolyarochkaA
GOOD
david-lopez
25/5000
and the deemo for when :3
MyMommyFuHua
nice
its goooood
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Thanks for the comments!
-AngelTreason-
i still don't get it about how to edit mania key colours. confused about the explanation ;;
starchiv
I didn't know this was even possible. So accurate, so good.
BatKa0307
good
kingtjw
GOOD
TheSupremeEagle
Were is the link to download ??????
Gustas848
It doesn't work on opsu! though...
sasha123123123
please as download?
Gustavo_8844
Nice skin m8
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Thanks for the feedback!

For those who are looking for download, click the images that match your screen ratio. Sorry for my inactivity!

(osu doesn't seem to be emailing me anymore...)
XentaIArisu
Спасибо очень приятно играть и гля глаз тоже
fizzyboi_old
I downloaded this skin and I wasn't disappointed. It looks really nice but not too hard on the eyes. Good job! I hope to see more skins from you!
juinhan123
좋아요
Kru5ty_old
How do I apply this skin on Mac? Because whenever I try to apply it, Osu does not recognize it and makes the skin appear like the default skin.
Topic Starter
-yuo-

Kru5ty wrote:

How do I apply this skin on Mac? Because whenever I try to apply it, Osu does not recognize it and makes the skin appear like the default skin.

should work, I'm on mac and its working fine... are you opening the file with osu and do you have the skin selected correctly?

----

PROJECT VOEZ v3

After a great run with this skin and the skinning community, I thank you all for your support and appreciation with a massive UI overhaul.

Check the screenshots out for yourself, I hope you enjoy it!
(Full version only, optimised remains the same as it makes the skin even heavier :D )

(I'm aware of small pixel misalignments... I'm still pressed for time, but I decided to get this out for everyone today so that it can be out sooner!

if anyone wants to save me and fix the little things, pm and you get some nice (very messy and unprofessional) PSDs of VOEZ skin)

Topic Starter
-yuo-
VOEZ v3.1

- Cursor Restyled to be more visible
- Mode Select Menu debugged, optimised and refined
- Pixel alignments improved
- Ranking Panel Alignments Improved
- Song Select Transition improved
BobtheBlober
Uhh so your skin doesn't work, when I hover my mouse over the "select" button it has a normal default osu skin "select" button.
Matt2e2

BobtheBlober wrote:

Uhh so your skin doesn't work, when I hover my mouse over the "select" button it has a normal default osu skin "select" button.

That's perfectly normal. You can't edit/hide the expanded osu! cookie, so it shows up whenever you hover over it.
icepea2003
the 'beatmap change' screen in multiplayer is bugged, plz fix it
HimerROKOVOI
show more