show more
-Luminate
I missed last year so here I am
[ Azu- ]
me
Kimitakari
I'm in.
Sanyi
hi, I am Sanyi, a very toxic person that just wants some attention. I suffered my whole life from being ignored from everyone - my parents, my teachers, my classmates, my friends and so on. Then I discovered anime and starting doing nothing else than watching anime to escape my real life. Later on I discovered a game called osu, where I could play my favourite anime songs.
Now I am hardstuck catching fruits. I am so hardstuck doing that that the current amount of ranked maps is just not enough for me so I started mapping and modding with my non-existent abilities. Knowing the lack of modders I really like the idea of this queue and it will be a pleasure to participate in it.

#make_ctb_great_again #the_rise_of_osu!catch

tl;dr I want to participate

(P.S. the story above is not true dw)
wonjae
get me in
Leithanien
me yea
Xinnoh
ya me
Yumeno Himiko
count me in too
JierYagtama
let me have it
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Nice list so far :D
Sorceress
I remember when this queue was exclusive to red/white/blue flags, it's far too colourful this year.

Sign me up nvm
Elux
I took a decent break from mapping so I feel good enough to come back into it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ let me in as well

edit* Never going to get used to seeing March 2018 under my name lol
Benita
Maybe this will motivate me to mod more, count me in! :)
Jemzuu
if jeir's in, I'm in!
MBomb
sign me up chief
Secre
sign me up
Liyac
On November 11th, 2018 let's all go mod someone else's map. The look on their faces is gonna be epic!

its a maybe for me depending how school is
Zyzyx
signed me up
Kuya Frex
I want to participate :D
Topic Starter
Ascendance
I forgot to note it in the post, but I shut down secret santa this week due to holidays, sorry for that! Will be back in the upcoming weeks as normal
Kuya Frex

Ascendance wrote:

I forgot to note it in the post, but I shut down secret santa this week due to holidays, sorry for that! Will be back in the upcoming weeks as normal
Thanks for notification