forum

Project BeatX | Open for Players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Welcome to BeatX

I'm proud to announce to you the project BeatX, a (work-in-progress) tournament with an expected purpose of neverendingly providing you with weekly competitive matches. There are no mappools, fixed brackets, or even one time losses/wins. More information can be found inside, join in if you are interested.

Any top 200k ranked player is welcome, as we are expecting to have up to 5 rank tiers separating top players from newbie players, making the competitions fair for everyone.

Currently in need for map pickers!

Interested?

There are a few requirements for the players:
  1. Be in top 200k rank range. You can still join the community otherwise, but you won't be able to participate in any competes.
  2. Have a Discord account. This will be the main place for everything, including normal chats.

Join the tournament here

Orhah
It seems interesting
stacker
oh look. another tourney I won't win. I wonder if I should try to be a mappooler. idk
SvenJing
cool
Topic Starter
Deivedux
We are closing in to officially starting the project. The only thing left to deal with is lack of players. Please do consider taking a look at what we have for you, as we also need in more map pickers :3
Topic Starter
Deivedux
Thousand apologies, but take this bump as another chance on getting more players to join, as we are closing in to releasing the project to it's life and this thread has just gone to the second page of this subforum.
stacker
Hey do you need to meet a certain requirement to me a mappooler? If not, I might try.
Topic Starter
Deivedux
There are no requirements whatsoever. As a player you need to in the top 200k rank range to participate in one of provided 5 tiers, and map pickers only have to prove that they are good at their job and commit to doing that literally weekly, for as long as they possibly can, since we do not expect an end in this project unless it falls over for any possible reason.
stacker

Deivedux wrote:

There are no requirements whatsoever. As a player you need to in the top 200k rank range to participate in one of provided 5 tiers, and map pickers only have to prove that they are good at their job and commit to doing that literally weekly, for as long as they possibly can, since we do not expect an end in this project unless it falls over for any possible reason.

are map picker slots still open? if so, ill be a map picker to the best of my abilities
Topic Starter
Deivedux
Staff are always needed. Since there is no visible end in this project, we try to attract attention to as many players as possible. Yet there is also no limit in map pickers as well, since we do need as many dedicated people to keep our players satisfied at all times.
uchuuj1n
bump
Kurokocchi
It's a pretty cool project I can see this going far once it officially launches and in the mean time it lets us get practice in with maps for each tier, I think it's definitely worth a try to see if you can beat the others around your rank