forum

[resolved] FPS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
object
Problem Details:
My fps has been dropping while clicking through maps and at the end of multiplayer matches. Also if I turn on the fps counter my fps isn't constantly at 240fps and stays at 239fps. I've tried repairing osu and that didn't work. It shouldn't be a problem with my PC either as my PC should be able to handle osu. Please help! ):

PC Specs:
GTX 1060 6GB
i7 7700k
16GB Ram
250GB SSD

osu! version: 20181118.3 (latest)
Doge Owner
Try disabling/enabling compatibility mode, disable Shaders if you have them on also try using fullscreen.
Topic Starter
object

Doge Owner wrote:

Try disabling/enabling compatibility mode, disable Shaders if you have them on also try using fullscreen.
Compatibility mode didn't change anything, I've already had shaders turned off, and I already play in fullscreen ):
Topic Starter
object

object wrote:

Problem Details:
My fps has been dropping while clicking through maps and at the end of multiplayer matches. Also if I turn on the fps counter my fps isn't constantly at 240fps and stays at 239fps. I've tried repairing osu and that didn't work. It shouldn't be a problem with my PC either as my PC should be able to handle osu. Please help! ):

PC Specs:
GTX 1060 6GB
i7 7700k
16GB Ram
250GB SSD

osu! version: 20181118.3 (latest)

Edit: I found the problem, G-Sync for some reason was turned on and was messing with my frames.