forum

How do you guys play when it's winter?

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
The only way is to live in a cave. Same climate, same scene, same everything. You can also be the same you forever after you are reduced to bone.
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

The only way is to live in a cave. Same climate, same scene, same everything. You can also be the same you forever after you are reduced to bone.

Hello Zarathustra
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Hello Plato
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

Three days passes

Hello Jesus
leftforkilling
go to California it never snows
johnmedina999

leftforkilling wrote:

Never go to California
leftforkilling

johnmedina999 wrote:

leftforkilling wrote:

Never go to California

yeah fair enough
Quibbly
All you have to do is not play.
Topic Starter
TheHunterXD7

TeeArctic1 wrote:

TheHunterXD7 wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

*Obligatory post about how we Norwegians laugh in the face of your weakness to cold and brag about how cold and harsh it gets here, followed by a Bane quote*

Fuck off, here in the northern when its july & august we usually are at 35-40°C in the afternoon

You know what? Same. Perks of living in both the hottest and coldest place of Norway. Your argument is invalid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
TeeArctic1

TheHunterXD7 wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

TheHunterXD7 wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

*Obligatory post about how we Norwegians laugh in the face of your weakness to cold and brag about how cold and harsh it gets here, followed by a Bane quote*

Fuck off, here in the northern when its july & august we usually are at 35-40°C in the afternoon

You know what? Same. Perks of living in both the hottest and coldest place of Norway. Your argument is invalid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

<3
VinZentVanDough
no winter because i live at the equator xddd
Aiseca

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

no winter because i live at the equator xddd

Same but still cold, just above you.
DXPOHIHIHI
welp I researched my country and it said that here, our temp is usually over >38
ColdTooth

szkiller wrote:

welp I researched my country and it said that here, our temp is usually over >38
38 elephants?
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

38 elephants?
I hated when my teacher would do that lol
Thought it's what I would do as well if I were a teacher.

Yes, Mister Tooth, thirty-eight elephants.
levesterz

ColdTooth wrote:

szkiller wrote:

38 elephants?
no silly its this 38
Meah
In the Philippines, you need a gas stove to survive winter
_handholding
how are your hands freezing? is your computer setup outside on the street?
Refills
just turn your fucking radiator on. problem solved
Topic Starter
TheHunterXD7

Princess Kisses wrote:

how are your hands freezing? is your computer setup outside on the street?

My house is too fucking cold
Aiseca

szkiller wrote:

*facepalm*
I will deny you existed on the same country as mine...
kxium_old
bring your laptop under your bed, turn on your heater and cover yourself full of blankets. that's how i usually play csgo during winter.
Etsuko_old_1
Like This
cravenfiner
just click the circles cold is only felt by your mortal body which is just a vessel for your true power when it comes to this game, do not pay attention to the pain as it will pass
Dialect

levesterz wrote:

I do wish I can experience other climate beside hot and wet

:thinking:

usually i'll grab a blanket off my bed and then go on my computer with my blanket. i usually keep the lights on since light produces thermal energy, and turn on the heater without my mom's permission. I close most of my windows, grab a coke downstairs, and go on my computer without being cold