forum

OT!Politics: Migration

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
Debate prompt: How do we deal with newfag immigration to the forums?

I myself think newfags can stay a maximum of one month on the forums without a permit, permit being granted by the Departments of Quality, Oldfag Cultural Preservation and Shitposts. To be eligible for s permit, one must first go through an exam detailing various historical, shitposting and etiquette questions designed to test whether said newfag will be properly Integrated into OT Society. If they fail, immediate exile is put in place.
Westonini
Two words: Battle Royale

We pit all these newfags together and whoever doesn't get fucking killed can stay because you know they aren't dead :)
abraker
TeeArctic please see this and consider applying: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/615764
edcr1

Westonini wrote:

We pit all these newfags together and whoever doesn't get fucking killed can stay because you know they aren't dead :)

and it has to be in fortnite
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

edcr1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Counter proposal: musical chairs
johnmedina999

edcr1 wrote:

>fortnite

Me, an intellectual:

Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

TeeArctic please see this and consider applying: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/615764

I accept
johnmedina999
I think we should let everyone in. There was a time where the OT birth rate for new shitposters was negative and our population was declining. I think that's fixed now thanks to the influx. We should keep open borders, at least until we all get dates and actually reproduce and fix our birth rate ourselves (which is never gonna happen).
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

I think we should let everyone in. There was a time where the OT birth rate for new shitposters was negative and our population was declining. I think that's fixed now thanks to the influx. We should keep open borders, at least until we all get dates and actually reproduce and fix our birth rate ourselves (which is never gonna happen).

That may be so, but think about it this way

They may have cooties.
ColdTooth
didn't read
johnmedina999

Westonini wrote:

That may be so, but think about it this way

They may have cooties.
Fuck, you're right. Close the forum: no one gets in, no one leaves.
Winnyace

Westonini wrote:

im fucking ready

abraker
Why worry about cooties when you get Trashipitus everywhere?
Green Platinum
Solution: Complain but not actually do anything.
abraker
Realistic solution. Have we considered applying it?
Meah
Initiation rites
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
Acidic solution, have we considered pouring it?
Aiseca

TeeArctic1 wrote:

bathe in it for maximum purification.
johnmedina999

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Make everyone take a bath in the River Styx.
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
How about we turn to the other side of the solution though?

B A S I C

Get all the normies sorted out of the way