forum

[resolved] Skin slider start circle tinted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nasdda
Problem details:
I'm trying to edit this skin and the slider start circle is always tinted with the combo color. How can I disable this?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2 (latest)
Death
Only the slider start circle? Do you have the "Ignore all beatmap skins" option enabled in osu!'s settings?
Topic Starter
nasdda

Death wrote:

Only the slider start circle? Do you have the "Ignore all beatmap skins" option enabled in osu!'s settings?

Yes, only the slider start circle is tinted. I have the "ignore all beatmap skins" option enabled.
Death
Do you have some colored sliderstartcircleoverlay.png in your skin folder? Try removing that.

Can you post a download link to your skin? That will probably be easier than guessing.
Topic Starter
nasdda

Death wrote:

Do you have some colored sliderstartcircleoverlay.png in your skin folder? Try removing that.

Can you post a download link to your skin? That will probably be easier than guessing.

Didn't work.
Here's the skin link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3kocanq1c56l9n5/crystallized_cookie.osk/file

Don't mind the hit circles :)
Death
I'm assuming you don't want them to be blue...

Try flipping your current sliderstartcircle and sliderstartcircleoverlay. It should pretty much be the same as what you have with your hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay. And unless you plan on making an @2x version of your face-hitcircle-thing, just get rid of the sliderstartcircleoverlay@2x.

As always, make sure you refresh your skin after changing anything using Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S
Topic Starter
nasdda

Death wrote:

I'm assuming you don't want them to be blue...

Try flipping your current sliderstartcircle and sliderstartcircleoverlay. It should pretty much be the same as what you have with your hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay. And unless you plan on making an @2x version of your face-hitcircle-thing, just get rid of the sliderstartcircleoverlay@2x.

As always, make sure you refresh your skin after changing anything using Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S

Flipping as in rearranging? I tried but I don't think my computer allows that(Using Windows 7 Pro) since it only lets me sort using specific attributes.
Death
Flipping as in flipping the file names. Rename your current sliderstartcircle to sliderstartcircleoverlay and vice versa.

And depending on the resolution you are using, that sliderstartcircleoverlay@2x could cause issues, so it's just best to get rid of it (or also change it to sliderstartcircle@2x).
Topic Starter
nasdda

Death wrote:

Flipping as in flipping the file names. Rename your current sliderstartcircle to sliderstartcircleoverlay and vice versa.

And depending on the resolution you are using, that sliderstartcircleoverlay@2x could cause issues, so it's just best to get rid of it (or also change it to sliderstartcircle@2x).

Ohhh, it worked. Thanks.