forum

[Archived] XP-Pen G430 Tablet issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flubbler
Hey so I just got a new XP Pen G430 Tablet yesterday and it's works just fine but then after making some plays it suddenly froze and the light started blinking every second and I didn't press any buttons and I have been trying to fix this for a couple of hours and it's not doing anything.Is there anything that might prevent this problem from happening again?
Death
I'm assuming your tablet just doesn't work at all, like on your desktop?

Does your pen have a battery in it? If it does, try replacing that. If not, try unplugging your tablet and plugging it back in, or plug it into a different USB port. Try reinstalling your drivers.

According to the manual for your tablet, the light should blink once every 5 seconds while you have the pen hovering above your work area. I couldn't find anything information for any other blinking patterns (like once every second).

If you still can't get your tablet to work, try contacting XP-Pen's support.
Topic Starter
Flubbler
Ok good news the problem was fixed I disconnected the charger to my laptop and it started working so idk why I didn’t work but it still freezes every once in a while when I play
Death
Interesting, okay then. If your cursor is still randomly freezing though I would still just try the stuff I posted before, including contacting XP-Pen's support if none of that works.