forum

[Archived] About Raw Input In-Game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brot2134
Was just practicing osu std and found out that I have way better accuracy and speed with raw input off compared to raw input on. Is it just placebo or nah? I use raw input in all of my games such as cs except osu.
voxpod
Raw Input is an option to allow osu! to read mouse/tablet values and fix Windows Ink problem.

If you think you hit and have better accuracy with it off, then that's good! You have no problem, then!

It isn't really a placebo as it is actually used for osu!Standard Tablet users and it helps us quite a bit! Without Raw Input, our mouse pointers get stuck on the top left corner of the screen due to Windows Ink.

I suggest if you don't have a tablet, just tick it off. Maybe, performance-wise, it's not good for your computer.
Dntm8kmeeatu

voxpod wrote:

Raw Input is an option to allow osu! to read mouse/tablet values and fix Windows Ink problem.

If you think you hit and have better accuracy with it off, then that's good! You have no problem, then!

It isn't really a placebo as it is actually used for osu!Standard Tablet users and it helps us quite a bit! Without Raw Input, our mouse pointers get stuck on the top left corner of the screen due to Windows Ink.

I suggest if you don't have a tablet, just tick it off. Maybe, performance-wise, it's not good for your computer.

Raw input shouldn't be used with Tablets. It also one of the CAUSES of the cursor issue, not the fix.
Also if this users profile is accurate, they play with mouse, so your comment mostly makes no sense.
voxpod

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

voxpod wrote:

Raw input shouldn't be used with Tablets. It also one of the CAUSES of the cursor issue, not the fix.
Also if this users profile is accurate, they play with mouse, so your comment mostly makes no sense.
I did say "us" referring to users who were using Raw Input and helped us. Please don't generalize that it is an issue and not the fix for everyone.
It may come out as no sense but he was asking if it was a placebo or not, and I answered it as simple as I can so the user can understand what it's all about. :)