forum

Add a second pp function

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Arkyon
I'm probably not the first person to come up with this idea, but I think it would be cool to see a tournament where the goal is for players to get to a certain pp value in a certain time/number of plays/etc.

In this regard, since multiaccing is bannable, I think being able to make a temporary "new" account off your current account would be a cool idea for a new type of tournament.

Thoughts from you guys?
Shawntell
Wait what? for the first time I saw this I thought you're gonna explain about a different kind of pp system.. and now you're talking about a tournament and new accounts. I don't kinda get it LOL.
Flanster
So your idea is a PP race or something? Sounds like somewhat of a challenge. The temp account thing makes no sense however.
Topic Starter
Arkyon
Oh right - basically the idea is to have a kind of pp stopwatch so that you can start again from 0pp without actually disrupting the data of your main account. So yeah, you would basically have pp races.
Shawntell

junu944 wrote:

Oh right - basically the idea is to have a kind of pp stopwatch so that you can start again from 0pp without actually disrupting the data of your main account. So yeah, you would basically have pp races.

cool idea I kinda like it,but I think that it would be better if it's seasonal/monthly or whateveer, like there would be a ranking system for players ranking who earned the most pp lol