I only watch anime that has loli mc...
xThereCan
madoka magica(?
Green Platinum

Ninonuko wrote:

I only watch anime that has loli mc...

xThereCan wrote:

madoka magica(?
I don't think either of you know what a guilty pleasure anime is.
Supaderp
Pupa. Something about creepy cannibal girls just keep me watching for some reason. It's good gore-wise, but plot was awful and characters were just as bad. Still enjoyed it though haha
MrMan
Romance and drama. I'm not too big on western romance or drama but anime for me is nice.
mulraf
eromanga-sensei... secretly i found it entertaining and somewhere around average. THERE. I SAID IT. YES. DEAL WITH IT. AND NOW THAT WE'RE AT IT. I FOUND FAIRY TAIL DECENT TOO!! YES, AKAME GA KILL TOO. I LIKED THEM ALL SOMEWHAT. AND YURI!!! ON ICE (okay, that one's pretty accepted but i still feel gay).
Raiken-
Ajin.

Sorry.
J25_games

Supaderp wrote:

Pupa. Something about creepy cannibal girls just keep me watching for some reason. It's good gore-wise, but plot was awful and characters were just as bad. Still enjoyed it though haha

I agree with you
vinnicci
Flauxy
Honestly no guilty pleasures, because who feels guilty about things they like?
Finis Terrae
Guilty pleasure. Please, I have too many of them to offer on the table. Death March kara Hajimeru Isekai Kyousokyoku is one of the newest one. There's Eromanga-sensei too. I watch Eromanga for its trashness. Worth every second.
magalphs
monster musume
bobbathan
Goblin Slayer
Professional
def sao, everybody hates on it

but it was one of my firsts, started wathing it again two days ago. The music really takes me back 6 years or so.

kirito it just waaayy too op later in the series and some stuff the characters do it just plain illogical
ctron
Pokemon sun and moon i love it probably cause i have seen all of pokemon except x and y have seen xyz tho and came into it with a this is a new style of pokemon
SpiffyFox
I like them simpsons especially the characters liking i like these little bart bois and the marge girl but also homer simpsons i like him and
Gustacus
for me there just needs to be some sort of built up romance in it..don't know why but i love my fair share of romance....bonus points if its with a neko...
Bananaland
fantasy kaleidoscope
Morteaomiojo
I guess i dont have any guilty pleasure. Even if they are werd, the represent how and i am, and i, at lest right now, dont fell any pleasure like that XD
SeiSeiun
Ore twintails ni narimasu