forum

[Archived] osu! plays wont submit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
filthysatella
I'm playing like yesterday, it is really funny, but the problem is when I play a beatmap it won't submit.. I don't get any rank ups or something - Online Records shows nothing, the maps are ranked... And even under my name is "Never played" - what can i do? I tried everything like flush my ipconfig, make an exception in the firewall for osu and so on...

Hope somebody can help me. :)

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20181015.1
Doge Owner
Do you get an error pop up at the bottom right of the osu! window saying failed to submit?
Topic Starter
filthysatella
No, everything is fine there
andrew81401
why is it that when I play offline and i come back online it doesnt submit the song i played?
Doge Owner

andrew81401 wrote:

why is it that when I play offline and i come back online it doesnt submit the song i played?

You should be online the whole time for your score to submit without closing your client.
andrew81401

Doge Owner wrote:

andrew81401 wrote:

You should be online the whole time for your score to submit without closing your client.

the reason i cant is because my wifi goes out at a certain time at night so when i continue to play im playing offline.
show more