forum

Line Followpoints HD (Request Here For More Colours)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
Maybe I should recreate the followpoints into a better one.
Hiutsuri
I look forward to testing them out.

I'll edit this post with my opinion after I do.
can you make a followpoint that is similar to Bikko's? with different colours other than red yellow?
JerseyJackal
vahn10: Could I use your YellowOrange followpoints in a skin I'm making? I'll credit you in the skin.ini (and in a link to this thread).
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

ABBY JESUS wrote:

vahn10: Could I use your YellowOrange followpoints in a skin I'm making? I'll credit you in the skin.ini (and in a link to this thread).
sure
Retarded Genius
can u make a shiny green one?
Zefo
The rainbow!
Swiftc
The download link for the red followpoint gives me the orange followpoint. :x
Devil Raidou
Can you make a flaming followpoint?
Devil Raidou
how about a followpoint that is black in the middle but has a thin white color on the side
JakeMood
Just wanna thank you for all the followpoints! if my skin is done im going to credit you! thanks! (also i usethe white one)
Naufaruu
request

RGB = 0 250 154
Ultimatebulmaro
The Red Download isn't working :cry:
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
I'm sorry, I lost the source file. This one is too old! I might remake this someday though since I improved my editing skills.
[Mik3lcWl]

Shizuku- wrote:

I'm sorry, I lost the source file. This one is too old! I might remake this someday though since I improved my editing skills.

How can i controle the time that the follow point appears and disappeaars in the skins ? Is so annoying when in a skin the followpoint stay there for 4 long secs, how can i limit that to 1 sec ? Ty :3
Lathler
if you still doing these. ill req RGB: 100, 150, 150 and RGB: 213, 174, 69
h3oCharles

Shizuku- wrote:

Oh, nice, someone who is still active! I'll request dark gray then
sweetnht
Can I request with this color (and just like Cookiezi's):

RGB: 130, 187, 227
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
i dont work on it anymore :(
Vivid1234
can you do a rainbow one that is thin and the rainbow isnt from side to side like the above one ,instead it goes from top to bottom and gradiant

thanks in advance
Death
Read one post above yours.

@Shizuku-, message a moderator if you would like this thread opened again in the future.