forum

[Archived] osu! lags

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Exact0
osu! keep giving me lags every time I play a map. mostly the lag happens before a spinner about 3 circles.
I have a NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti but when I changed osu! into using the nvidia settings the cursor feels slower than in the Intel processor like when I try to play 230 BPM the cursor can't catch up to your tablet movement.
Im using the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop. what should I do ?
Doge Owner
Try disabling VSync on your Nvidia's control panel.
SomeCasual
Use taskmanager to change the priorities of the applications to work out for you, I use it myself to get 100+ FPS.
Topic Starter
Exact0

Doge Owner wrote:

Try disabling VSync on your Nvidia's control panel.

I tried to disable vsync but unfortunately it didnt work

61042 wrote:

Use taskmanager to change the priorities of the applications to work out for you, I use it myself to get 100+ FPS.

It was originally at Very High priority after i change it into Realtime priority it seems to reduced the slowness but still not even near to what intergrated processor give
BABMAN
yeah same problem fam, havent found a solution myself but disabling raw input helped a bit...
Topic Starter
Exact0
I tried messing with the settings in the NVIDIA control panel but didn't help much so far
Shawntell
same problem before it usually lags and my cursor latency goes up to 25ms, I turned on vsync in the nvidia control panel and in osu! settings I set the frame limiter to gameplay then as of now everything's fine. Idk if it would work in your case
PoppyLied
I do not know what happens with my laptop with a maximum of 60 fps, all settings are fine and should go to more fps normally at 240 fps, but now, a few days ago, my laptop disconnected reaches a maximum of 60 and less and 25 ms and it is almost impossible to play my laptop without connection. I do not know what happens if it is something of osu ​​because I have reviewed and updated my computer. It does not have a virus, it's not the antivirus and it's fine. No more buy a new keyboard, but I doubt it is because before that happened to me, it was fine.
Topic Starter
Exact0
false alarm it's still slacking. After i reset the settings it reset the game into intergrated again. Back to finding a way to fix this.
awsumturtle
show more