forelych
Edgar_Figaro
Best thing to help me play better is having a good nights sleep
Topic Starter
forelych
koemada
I use the blessings from papa peppy to play better
apaajaboleh10
A decent sleep, avoid taking cold shower or other things which make your hand cold, and obviously more practice. You don't even need energy drink to get good.
Player-
Playing when you're not tired helps a lot, and being hydrated with regular water might help too. Anything else after is play the game.
Ney
exercise
good diet
good rest
lack of stress in life
passion for the game
right mindset (wanting to improve and shit)

those are the most important things for improvement, outside of playing more

caffeine gives you energy, but you'll still feel like shit after it wears off. i use it sometimes when i'm in the mood for playing speedy maps, but you'd improve more without it tbh
Edgar_Figaro

forelych wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Best thing to help me play better is having a good nights sleep

idk but I'm playing better when sleeping ~8 hours instead 10-12 wwwwwww

8 hours is a good nights sleep. If you sleep more than that you'll often just feel groggy. I mean more don't do less than 8
Topic Starter
forelych
Topic Starter
forelych
WillSellers
I use snus because I'm addicted, but I stay away from caffeine because it makes me a little shaky. But yeah you wanna get good just play the game more or be patient with the time you're spending now, sometimes I get stuck right before a huge PP streak.
Also I want to know if anyone has ever taken pills to get good at osu.
Chiorii
i always have a warm thing of tea next to me while im playing, I guess its kind of just a habit
KemZii
I don't drink coffee/energy drinks, but sometimes I drink tea, but it doesn't help me :c
Chiorii

forelych wrote:

Hello.

Are you using coffee or energy drinks to play better?

Which things are you using to play better? I mean things like pills, tea-coffee, energy drinks and etc., not playmore.
most people would just say water but I usually drink hong kong milk tea when i play
yuki_momoiro722
For me, I seldom drink coffee (mostly brown) to make me boost my energy until midnight. :o