forum

[Archived] Lag Spikes + FL Mod Gamma change

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Looki_Looki
Problem Details:
-Osu! Lag spikes. Sometimes Random in a map. (Destroyed some FC) :cry:
-FL Mod (Flashlight) gives me a headache when Playing, how about changing it that it doesnt changes gamma when clicking? :| :?

Sry i dont know where i should write it. And i cant find an "Feedback" Button or something... :?

osu! version: 20180811.2
Refills

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

If you can't run osu! at 240fps consistently you'll receive lag spikes.

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

-FL Mod (Flashlight) gives me a headache when Playing, how about changing it that it doesnt changes gamma when clicking? :|

nobody suggest this ever again
just don't play flashlight
Topic Starter
Looki_Looki

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

I got an AMD Ryzen 5-1600, a MSI GTX 960 4GB and an 240GB Kingston SSD with Osu! on it and I got more than 1000FPS during gameplay, but randomly i get some Lag spikes without warning or something running in the Background.

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

-FL Mod (Flashlight) gives me a headache when Playing, how about changing it that it doesnt changes gamma when clicking? :|

nobody suggest this ever again
just don't play flashlight

Wow but i want to get #1 on a map without FL its no Possible because i already play HD, DT, HR and then with FL. And that Gamma change during Gameplay is very annoying and is exhausting for my eyes.
Death

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

I got an AMD Ryzen 5-1600, a MSI GTX 960 4GB and an 240GB Kingston SSD with Osu! on it and I got more than 1000FPS during gameplay, but randomly i get some Lag spikes without warning or something running in the Background.
Try closing those things running in the background then? Make sure all of your drivers are up to date (especially audio and video). Restart your computer if you haven't already.

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

Wow but i want to get #1 on a map without FL its no Possible because i already play HD, DT, HR and then with FL. And that Gamma change during Gameplay is very annoying and is exhausting for my eyes.
I can't say asking to remove an entire aspect of a mod because you don't like it and it hurts your eyes is really a valid reason. Everyone else has to play with the same thing...

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

This is not inherently true in the slightest. Just because you can't hit a certain FPS does not mean you are going to get lag spikes. You can always limit your FPS to a lower number too, like 120.
Topic Starter
Looki_Looki

Death wrote:

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

Try closing those things running in the background then? Make sure all of your drivers are up to date (especially audio and video). Restart your computer if you haven't already.
Everything is Up-to-Date. I checked that a few times to make sure that everythiing is really Updated.

Bozzstrom5 wrote:

I can't say asking to remove an entire aspect of a mod because you don't like it and it hurts your eyes is really a valid reason. Everyone else has to play with the same thing...
I know that but people with epilepsy couldnt play FL just because of that. And the maps wont get any easier without that gamma aspect.

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

This is not inherently true in the slightest. Just because you can't hit a certain FPS does not mean you are going to get lag spikes. You can always limit your FPS to a lower number too, like 120.

Yes but high FPS and a low Latency definitly are very important.

Thank you very much for your Response.