forum

How would you kill the person above!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Refills
simplistic, i like it

take a phone wire and wrap it around his neck while i inject him with various chemicals slowing down his heart rate and eventually killing him.

now this is how i want to die
Achromalia
be exposed to 30 Gz downward for 30 seconds without any form of G-suit or G-reducing equipment.
Aiseca
I will lock him up with Nico Yazawa in a metal safe.
Achromalia

Aiseca wrote:

I will lock him up with Nico Yazawawa in a metal safe.
Honestly wouldn't be too bad. ~6.7% chance of death, most likely because of deprivation of food or liquids.

OT: Send them off in a Sukhoi Su-27 and basic fighter pilot training for a dogfight against Mobius 1's F-22A Raptor.
Topic Starter
worst fl player
yikes

I would meme you to death
MisakiTobisawa-
I would give you deathstreams so that you would lose too much blood from your fingers.
Achromalia
Give them a taste of reality. Three dimensions, real life people, and real interaction. Then, distort that reality, not into 2D, but 4D. Oh wait no, looks like you were just attacked by a mob of people and drugged with a heavy concentration of dimethoxy propylthiophenethylamine.
vinnicci
acid
edvin184
-
Refills
Send them back to 1916, in France, and have them jump straight into no man's land while wearing 5000 LED lights. In the small chance that they survive, send them back to 3000 BC and have him take a journey with Otzi the Iceman, 1 day prior to his death.
MisakiTobisawa-
I destroyed your drums so you would be too bored
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Have them tied to a 120-year-old Black Cherry tree so that they are immobile, and snipe them in each of their carpals and tarsals, shot with a .45-70 govt round each hour, letting them bleed out after each of the four joints were shot at least once, then dump a small 4 in. x 5 in. x 2 in. plastic container full of maggots on their head.
MisakiTobisawa-
Wait a minute, you're already dead, right? Well, I will simply cut off your skull then...

Don't kill me I'm innocent
Achromalia

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Wait a minute, you're already dead, right? Well, I will simply cut off your skull then...
*sigh*

this is gonna be a pain.

*walks over to my disembodied skull and picks it up, dusting it off and feeling around it for any damage*

seems fine. well, here goes nothing, for the 132nd time.

*places my skull on top of the atlas bone of my vertabrae, hoping to find that spot where the realignment peg would fit in, eventually managing to pop my skull on*

euugh. that's always annoying.

moving on.

Achromalia wrote:

be exposed to 30 Gz downward for 30 seconds without any form of G-suit or G-reducing equipment.
keremaru
kill them embarrassingly by exposing their little corruption collab with nila. owo

also

Achromalia wrote:

*sigh*

this is gonna be a pain.

*walks over to my disembodied skull and picks it up, dusting it off and feeling around it for any damage*

seems fine. well, here goes nothing, for the 132nd time.

*places my skull on top of the atlas bone of my vertabrae, hoping to find that spot where the realignment peg would fit in, eventually managing to pop my skull on*

euugh. that's always annoying.

moving on.
achro this isn't an actual roleplay LOL
DJ Enetro
make sure that they are moving at a velocity of 30 m/s @ 30º E of N, then slam them into the Akashi-Kaikyo bridge.

idk
MisakiTobisawa-
I'll just stab you with the pencil I used for my Mathematics examination (a very sharp one)
keremaru
by a lack of weebs to conversate with, which leads to internet boredom, which leads to eventual quitting of the social construct and internet laws, which leads to death on the internet. a
MisakiTobisawa-
(realises this isn't the Otaku Culture subforum)
...Oh, so this is why I have no friends. I've been in the wrong place the whole time.

I splashed kerosene on you and set you alight. You're a Bulbasaur so obviously IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE
Refills

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

I destroyed your drums so you would be too bored

i bought more

updating your privacy policy
MisakiTobisawa-
oh, I totally know what you're talking about.

I'm gonna pick you up and leave you with the bigger cats.
TeeArctic1
Fade away from choking play
Westonini
Thanos snap
johnmedina999
Showdown at high noon in the town square.
MisakiTobisawa-
my yandere waifu discussed in my signature
Achromalia
Impaled on sharpened bones.

Skewered and placed in the middle of town.
pentaqola
you will become a xylophone for both of my feet
MisakiTobisawa-
Trap him in a forest filled with venomous snakes
TeeArctic1
Death ray
MisakiTobisawa-
C4 explosives
TeeArctic1
Destroy by raging boy
Westonini
Gets eaten by a sea lion.
Achromalia
Drip.

Drip. Drop.

Who? What?

He is not there. Where? How?

Above.

You cannot conceive of the mess. You dont want to. You can't. You won't. Indescribable. It reeks into your being. No.
MisakiTobisawa-
diamond tipped saw
Ryoid
just go grab my chainsaw
keremaru
pwk
Achromalia
you'll be forced to listen to a frequency of 12,320hz at 77db with high-detail headphones/studio monitors.

i was experimenting and found that sound particularly ear-piercing at only -15db.
MisakiTobisawa-
g force of 1337
Ryoid
with a vodoo doll
vinnicci
pillow choke
show more