posted
Total Posts
show more
AcceLT_old
hello :)
No Pulse
Big love to ya' <3
blissfulyoshi
Not sure if you still support this grumd, but when I used the copier when copying from the higher diff to the lower diff, the copier started hanging.

2 .osu files here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwH_Zs ... sp=sharing

Still, thanks for making such an awesome app, it was great when it worked for me before, and thanks in advance if you can figure out my issue.
Loony
The same problem here, there's no answer from the application while copying hitsounds.
sheela
Try maybe moving the application to another location. It happened to me due to not enough permissions I think.
blissfulyoshi

sheela901 wrote:

Try maybe moving the application to another location. It happened to me due to not enough permissions I think.
Thanks for the idea, strangely enough moving it to the .osu files to the desktop worked.

Edit: made them all uninherited sections but they work
AdeHaze
Sounds really interesting, thank you
[AyanoTatemaya]
planning to make an osu!mania dedicated version on this (especially for hardcore keysounders out there~)
iseori
Hola :D
DJ Profetti
nice i love it :D
-Sh1n1-

[AyanoTatemaya] wrote:

planning to make an osu!mania dedicated version on this (especially for hardcore keysounders out there~)
I'll love you if you make an o!m version :3
Pituophis

-Sh1n1- wrote:

[AyanoTatemaya] wrote:

I'll love you if you make an o!m version :3
[now with osu!mania support]
Deppyforce
Nice <3
Harace79
how to put screenshot in post?
Modem
This is sooooo nice ♡
I feel like hugging you~
Sergey_Maslov
Появилась проблема. Зависает при попытке копировать хитсаунды.
LeQuack
I think i found away to avoid crashing when trying to copy hitsounds

1. Go into your song folder, right click and select "Customise this folder"
    You should get a screen that looks like this
  2. Change the "Optimise this folder for:" option to "General Items"
  3. You should now be able to copy hitsounds as per normal using the tool
I've only tested for myself so i don't know if this will work 100% of the time, but as soon as i changed it i was able to copy hitsounds without the application crashing
elena2705

PhoenixnerIK wrote:

Появилась проблема. Зависает при попытке копировать хитсаунды.
Таже проблема, вообще не понимаю как это решить...
BluOxy
is it impossible to copy from standard map to mania map?
Villfuk02
For some reason my hytsound copier stopped working properly
At first everything worked as it should, but then suddenly instead of copiing the hitsound it just sets them to Auto, Auto.
I even tried downloading new one

EDIT: I just accidentally changed timing on my beatmaps
realy0_

Villfuk02 wrote:

At first everything worked as it should, but then suddenly instead of copiing the hitsound it just sets them to Auto, Auto.

same tbh, randomly it can crash
Aiseca

realy0_ wrote:

Villfuk02 wrote:

same tbh, randomly it can crash

When you used it, usually the diff that was pasted with the copied hitsound tends to add a negative BPM causing the map to go haywire. (in my case, it randomly add -600 BPM on my diff QQ). Deleting that added BPM will fix it, Besides polishing the hitsounding on lower diffs due to hit objects present.
cherecho
what the heck osu in iphone have to suck i think xd
[Chino-chan]
Great stuff uwu
Darktrr
Thanks! My life has become much easier!
Raburauza
Hitsound copier crashes when clicking copy hitsounds, what do I do?
Topic Starter
grumd

Raburauza wrote:

Hitsound copier crashes when clicking copy hitsounds, what do I do?

Send me your two .osu files in a PM.
paperoni17
Та же беда, крашится при при нажатии на кнопку скопировать хитсаунды
-Baka-
Does a the length of a map determine crashes to the software? It worked on a map i did that was 30 seconds long, but i recently just did one to a 3:30 map and it crashed as soon as i clicked "copy hitsounds" Am i doing something wrong?
Topic Starter
grumd
I don't think it crashes because of map length. It probably crashes on newer maps if .osu format was updated since I made my program. It was a long time ago lol. Probably it only works completely stable on old maps, with newer maps should be a gamble.
tadahitotsu
i think it crashes if you have different symbols in diffnames and/or in folder`s name, such as katakana or kanji
mxtiiuusss
THERT
Geberal
When i use hitsound copier from one to diff to other in a same song, some of the inherited points change to uniherited points(its always -600 bpm) while keeping the custom sound sample- is this only me or does it happen with someone else too?
App

GeNeRaLShAdOw wrote:

When i use hitsound copier from one to diff to other in a same song, some of the inherited points change to uniherited points(its always -600 bpm) while keeping the custom sound sample- is this only me or does it happen with someone else too?
happens 2 me too
adrian z10

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
kto pytal